Bad Guy Don't Buy From ReptMart. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2017, 12:30 AM   #41
LauraB
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
One thing that I noticed, people mention he was supposed to get a female. Lukas said he wanted a male:
Thanks, April. I stand totally corrected. He did want a male, now that I have reread and actually paid better attention. Shot my own foot, lol.

Old 08-01-2017, 01:19 AM   #42
nickolasanastasiou
The OP has been providing little in the way of substance so far, but what has been provided may yet have some usefulness.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=627190

He does not seem especially confident in that input-seeking ID thread relative to the assertions made in this "take my word for it" thread. Taking the value of one's word is a very high bar to establish for an account. I am not so quick to appraise it as richly as the OP seems to think we should. Even for my closer connections, best to verify despite longstanding trust (and my closer connections would do what they could to satisfy my request in that regard - simply out of mutual understanding and respect for the process). Have you ever read something that is immutable once, swore it said something exactly, but later realized you had made an earlier error upon rereading that same immutable text? Of course. The same thing happens between different sets of eyes.

------

Mike, look into your order records for outbound shipments to CT on 1May2017. See if anything turns up and then work it backwards instead of working it forwards by name or item at the beginning of the search. Even strong information and records management chains can have glitches, so try that opposite direction approach for this one. I am curious to see the city portion of the address since the OP has made efforts to obscure that information. The zip code would serve the same purpose. Since there is an expectation for location field here, providing that information (city and/or zip code) is fair game. No need to extend that to sharing the street address or anything since that is not necessary here (and because there is business etiquette involved). To the point of the street address, though, you could let us know if it is a FedEx facility or something else like a home (Google Street View will generally let you see easily enough).

------

I am not seeing adequate evidence confirming the claims of the OP at this time. The burden to support them is his.

Old 08-01-2017, 03:43 AM   #43
kingpinreptiles
Mexican milks are one of the main snakes I work with, and Im one of very few that can say that. That snake looks 100% annulata, generic pet trade annulata, but annulata nonetheless.

Old 08-01-2017, 08:28 AM   #44
Snakesatsunset
The only information I have for a search is the info in his fauna profile.None of it comes up, hence why I asked if it was over phone, then its written on different invoice system,and Ill have to search the files for that time period.

Old 08-01-2017, 11:25 AM   #45
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakesatsunset View Post
The only information I have for a search is the info in his fauna profile.None of it comes up, hence why I asked if it was over phone, then its written on different invoice system,and Ill have to search the files for that time period.
Can you log in to FedEx and query for your shipments for those two days? I know USPS lets you do that.

Old 08-01-2017, 02:29 PM   #46
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpetology 88 View Post

Once more, do NOT get ReptMart or Snakes at Sunset involved here.
Why not? You just want to bash a business without them able to defend themselves?

Quote:
Hope I was of help...
You weren't.

Old 08-01-2017, 04:44 PM   #47
Chris Kennard
Quote:
I initially ordered a male Mexican milk snake from them and couldn't be more disappointed. The first thing they messed up was the delivery time: four hours late. After the wait which was strictly pointed out to be no later than a specified interval, I was greeted with a package apparently shipped from Snakes at Sunset. Funny. The snake itself is an intergrade of sorts. Likely annulata x gentilis. What else? The gender is actually female, not male. I emailed them in response to the horrible circumstances. ReptMart denied that a sex was specified and denied everything else. They also claimed I ordered the last one in stock, which was another lie, as the website still has them listed. They don't accept returns unless the animal is sick or dead upon arrival, as entailed on their website. I am extremely unsatisfied with this establishment. I highly recommend that nobody should purchase from ReptMart (and furthermore Snakes at Sunset) under any circumstances.
There is no proof that SAS was at fault for late arrival. No proof the snake is an intergrade. No proof they sent a female. No proof you are actually from where you claim to be from. Is your middle initial Z, by any chance?

Old 08-01-2017, 11:38 PM   #48
tlmoon
What's with posters who want to blast a company with allegations, then have a hissy fit when questioned and seem to think they are in control of what anyone else says?

I am honestly confused by these people, I really am. Lukas, if someone posted a "LUKAS BAD GUY" thread, wouldn't YOU want people to reserve judgement and try to understand the real truth of the situation? Can't you understand why it's the accepted practice to provide some kind of basis for calling someone a bad guy? I mean, you weren't even right on one count (the intergrade) and your other points were addressed by Michael. Your response was to withhold anything to back your case up, and to complain that you were being attacked by the BOI and then flounce off saying that none of it really matters to you anyway. Okay.....

Snakes at Sunset looks professional and gracious in their attempt to work with you, and you look like an unreasonable person who no one is going to want to do business with. Do not forget that the BOI works both ways.

Old 08-02-2017, 12:23 AM   #49
Herpetology 88
I THOUGHT that my previous reply was going to be my absolute last... yet after getting multiple consecutive emails for replies here, which all pretty much go along the same basis, I have decided to write another reply. This will truly be my last activity here, however. And do you know what I'm going to say? I was wrong. I jumped to conclusions too quickly, and am aware of that. I sincerely apologize to Snakes at Sunset and Mike. I never meant any harm in the start, I became overly fixated on a few overblown factors and let my displeasure get the best of me. What I am asking for is that people please stop replying here. Please, please stop replying here. I know what it is going to be: Unreasonable person, problem customer, whatever. Please people, no more replies. I realize that I was wrong and don't need more folks telling me so. I am planning on unsubscribing from this thread, and will not post or use this website ever again.

Old 08-02-2017, 01:36 AM   #50
Lucille
Quote:
I am planning on unsubscribing from this thread, and will not post or use this website ever again.
You are a drama llama, with your repeated, grand exits 'this is my last post'.
And your continued attempts to hush people up and stop them from posting show you have control issues.
You still have provided no proof, which tells me that the initial accusations you made were simply more drama. You didn't count on the fact that your real name will now be associated with these shenanigans for all to see because these posts are permanent. No one is going to want to deal with you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!