Bad Guy Don't Buy From ReptMart. - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:31 AM   #51
filenamex5100
good goly!! that entire thread was classic! Lukas, you have made a pretty poor reputation for yourself. of course its never too late to right your wrongs. people here are pretty open minded and I feel will welcome you back to the forum as a whole if you either:
a) provide the PROOF on the issue you so desperately thought was critical.
-or-
b) admit this entire attempt was some weird revenge or whatnot.

some good advise for you would be to either stick around and be part of the fauna community (provide proof to back up your claims) or perhaps consider not being here at all. you can either make a good name for yourself or make a fool of yourself.

all you have done so far is prove to me that I wouldn't want to have any dealings with you. if snakes at sunset or reptmart had/have/will have anything I want, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them. my point is you have made a fool of yourself while mike is going way beyond his duty to assist you....months later when he could chose to not do a dang thing!

one of my questions is this: why did you wait 2 months to stir this up? that seems overly odd to me and way out of left field.

if you have chosen to stay gone from this forum (not recommend at this point), that is your choice. if youd like to come back and be a team player, we'd love to have you and hear your story in full. just make up your mind and stick with it. you've done enough damage to yourself so far but there is always a chance to make it right. remember....the search function (which I use EVERYTIME before I buy or sell) will show this thread. this last forever and cannot be edited. I advise you to end it on a good note!

Old 08-02-2017, 08:43 AM   #52
elena
OP, it's really admirable that you can admit you made a mistake. The best of us can't always do that. It would be reasonable to say that we shouldn't continue to post on this thread. If it keeps getting bumped, it might further hurt Mike's business. However, I don't think we should bury this thread to protect you. If I was Mike, I'd feel entitled to open a new thread entitled "Lukas Williams, Bad Buyer." I almost certainly wouldn't, but I feel I would be entitled to. The best thing to do is just to be the best buyer you can, admit your mistake, and after enough positive interactions, hope that your reputation is restore. Personally, I wouldn't do business with you right now, but I might in the future if I felt you had changed. I have two lists: "Don't buy/sell with" and "Don't buy/sell with until they get their act together." You have the potential to be the most dangerous kind of customer. I would rather have a customer cheat me out of my money then unfairly damage my reputation. For that reason, in the future, don't post a negative BOI until you have tried really hard to resolve the situation with the seller, and just couldn't get them to make it right.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:46 AM   #53
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Can you log in to FedEx and query for your shipments for those two days? I know USPS lets you do that.
Mike is a busy guy. It's not his responsibility to dig through his system to provide info to help some idiot prove he bought an animal from him, so that person can continue to bash him for something he had no control over (fedex arrival times)

Old 08-02-2017, 10:19 AM   #54
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
Mike is a busy guy. It's not his responsibility to dig through his system to provide info to help some idiot prove he bought an animal from him, so that person can continue to bash him for something he had no control over (fedex arrival times)
I suggested it because the package was signed for by "S. Williams" according to the tracking, which would explain why Mike couldn't find the order if it wasn't placed under the name Lukas Williams.

Old 08-02-2017, 11:08 AM   #55
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
I suggested it because the package was signed for by "S. Williams" according to the tracking, which would explain why Mike couldn't find the order if it wasn't placed under the name Lukas Williams.
The initial email shows Lukas' name, so I would bet someone related to him signed for it.

I just find it suspicious that he blocked out his city in the SS ... the only reason to do that would be because he lied when he joined fauna.

Old 08-02-2017, 12:02 PM   #56
Herpetology 88
Here I go with another reply. Yes, I am aware this is getting redundant. I just wanted to reiterate, though. First, I wholeheartedly thank the two individuals here who believe that I can redeem myself on this website. I was wrong, and I apologized to Mike and Snakes at Sunset. I believe Mike is a good person. Once more, I never meant any harm. This was never meant to be malicious, I got caught up in my own displeasure. I also want to apologize for asking that people stop replying here. That was somewhat out of line, as well. Reply by all means, although I would greatly appreciate it if insults were to stop. I signed up for this website unaware of the standards. I expressed ignorance and was initially blind, I realize it. I hope that people can try to see it in my shoes. I have no experience with websites as these. I thought my words would be taken, was arrogant, blind, and overall unseeing. I appeared to be malicious. For that, I am additionally going to apologize to and thank everyone on this thread who was civil and understanding with me.

Old 08-02-2017, 12:37 PM   #57
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpetology 88 View Post
Here I go with another reply. Yes, I am aware this is getting redundant. I just wanted to reiterate, though. First, I wholeheartedly thank the two individuals here who believe that I can redeem myself on this website. I was wrong, and I apologized to Mike and Snakes at Sunset. I believe Mike is a good person. Once more, I never meant any harm. This was never meant to be malicious, I got caught up in my own displeasure. I also want to apologize for asking that people stop replying here. That was somewhat out of line, as well. Reply by all means, although I would greatly appreciate it if insults were to stop. I signed up for this website unaware of the standards. I expressed ignorance and was initially blind, I realize it. I hope that people can try to see it in my shoes. I have no experience with websites as these. I thought my words would be taken, was arrogant, blind, and overall unseeing. I appeared to be malicious. For that, I am additionally going to apologize to and thank everyone on this thread who was civil and understanding with me.
Good apology. Welcome and enjoy the rest of your stay with us here.

Old 08-02-2017, 01:32 PM   #58
Lucille
Quote:
Good apology, but it sidesteps the lack of proof. While you need not be malicious about the incident in the future, the fact is you made some accusations and have yet to back them up. Were they true, or not?

Old 08-02-2017, 01:53 PM   #59
Herpetology 88
Lucille, I thank you for accepting my apology. As for the accusations being true or false well, most people here have proved them false. I assumed a few things and decided to post them here. Mike could never control the FedEx delivery schedule, the snake is apparently not an intergrade, and the gender is irrelevant. The accusations, therefore, have been proven false by most people here. I was admittedly impulsive to create this thread. I should have thought things through.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:31 PM   #60
SiXandSeven8ths
Quote:
The accusations, therefore, have been proven false by most people here.
So why did you make the accusations? I'm confused here, you now admit that everything was made up for no purpose?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!