Good Guy Amazing experience with spiral awakening/Lisa apramian! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2017, 09:11 PM   #21
elena
I was unable to watch a full minute of the video. These two deserve each other. Perhaps they can trade snakes back and forth ad infinitum and leave the rest of the community alone. I'd like to say I've never seen two people more full of themselves, but unfortunately, I can't.

Old 08-07-2017, 01:41 AM   #22
ZearthDay
These replies boggle the mind. What kind of forum is this? I thought we were here about snakes. Now I understand some of the things I've been warned about this site. This is a circus. It's hilarious how ridiculously a positive review about new pets could get spun! ✌🏾

Old 08-07-2017, 07:21 AM   #23
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZearthDay View Post
What kind of forum is this?
One that actually appreciates truthfulness and accuracy by those who post.
So, is Zayda Jameson your actual legal first & last name, OR was a lie the actual catalyst for the comments ensued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZearthDay View Post
I was in Los Angeles at the tail-end of a road trip.
Still on that road trip to California?

Old 08-07-2017, 05:43 PM   #24
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
One that actually appreciates truthfulness and accuracy by those who post.
So, is Zayda Jameson your actual legal first & last name, OR was a lie the actual catalyst for the comments ensued?

Still on that road trip to California?
I thought I'd seen it all here Robert. I was wrong. You have to admit though, the entertainment value of this thread is priceless!

Old 08-07-2017, 06:26 PM   #25
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I thought I'd seen it all here
Now you can say, "I have seen it all."

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 08-07-2017, 06:43 PM   #26
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Now you can say, "I have seen it all."

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
LOL! I don't think anyone can "one-up" this thread.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:28 PM   #27
DavidBeard
Maybe they went on a road trip in CA to visit some of the prisoners that Lisa Apramian used to fornicate with.

Old 08-09-2017, 11:50 PM   #28
tlmoon
The question, David, is how many snakes went on the trip as well!

Old 08-10-2017, 01:16 AM   #29
Insomniac101
I'm glad Ms. Jameson had a positive experience with Lisa Apramian. It appears that the transaction went smoothly, with no issues.

The problems arose when things didn't go smoothly, as with Robert Seib's, and my experience with Lisa. Diem Boubede also had a bizarre experience with her. As long as you don't express any thoughts or opinions that differ from hers, she will converse with you. Contradict her, and she goes from zero to d-bag in two seconds.

Kathy

Old 08-10-2017, 02:43 PM   #30
Herpin Man
Maybe I missed it, but has anybody uncovered evidence that the OP's review of Lisa Apramian is not genuine?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brazilian rainbow boa, lisa apramian, spiralawakening