Good Guy Amazing experience with spiral awakening/Lisa apramian! - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2017, 03:08 PM   #31
DLenaRuth999s
To the best of my knowledge, nope. I guess a bunch of people know them and just jumped on board...sigh.

Old 08-10-2017, 05:23 PM   #32
elena
It could very well be genuine. I still think it doesn't do much to further Lisa's reputation with those of us outside the fringe-"healing" community.

Old 08-10-2017, 05:42 PM   #33
Chris Kennard
Not buyin' it...

Old 08-10-2017, 05:44 PM   #34
Chris Kennard
Spiral boop boop could weigh in here. But she knows how this site works.

Old 08-10-2017, 06:17 PM   #35
Lucille
Each person makes up their own mind, after reading reviews by customers, and community input, as to whether they would or would not do business with a particular person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZearthDay View Post
Saw some terrible threads about seller
And I believe the terrible reviews were valid.

Whether or not this present review is credible is up to each reader to decide. For me personally, Lisa's poor customer service and equally poor justifications for her poor behavior on past threads are a lot to overcome. For me personally, one good review even if it is credible would not erase her track record of bad service and demeaning replies to this community.

If she were to put in years worth of good transactions, apologize for her behaviors on this site and to her customers, time and effort might make a difference in the way I see her. But I have not seen her here taking even one step in making amends for her 'terrible threads'.

Old 08-10-2017, 08:06 PM   #36
elena

Old 08-10-2017, 08:31 PM   #37
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insomniac101 View Post
zero to d-bag in two seconds.

Kathy
Um, is that an accurate measure of speed? sorry

I had to stop watching the video about half way through, I started seeing quadruple. One, was definitely enough. Two, well...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brazilian rainbow boa, lisa apramian, spiralawakening