need a male leo that can breed - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Leopard Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2004, 11:59 AM   #1
a t l a27
need a male leo that can breed

hi i have a female leopard geko and shes about 3.i want a male relatively the same size as her for under 50$.Shes not very fat...which im working on and i dont want a large male that may kill her.if you could send me some pics of any you have for sale along with their weight id appreciate it.thanks a lot.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2004, 12:09 AM   #2
a t l a27
willing to pay a little over 50 if necisary.this dosent include shipping.and takers?
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2004, 11:37 AM   #3
Milwaukee Reptiles
I've got a male... but he's not quite an adult yet. He's around 36-37 grams. He'd be ready to breed in a few weeks (click for a larger pic). I'm also running my buy two get on free so if you wanted to pick out another one you get get a third for free.

Asking $50 OBO
Male M-003 37.3 g Tangerine

Contact me via e-mail (Brian@milwaukeereptiles.com) with any questions, and feel free to visit our site to see the other animals we have.

SHIPPING:
Shipping is done via UPS Next Day Air ($35), and we are verified to ship using this method. All animals are shipped in insulated boxes with any heat or cool packs as needed. As always, a live arrival guarantee accompanies every purchase.
Pickup is also available in the Milwaukee Area. Please contact me to arrange a date/time. No shipping charges will be assessed if picking up the animal(s).

Old 08-12-2004, 06:10 PM   #4
a t l a27
sounds good...although if i were to pick a 2nd one i dont want it to be a lot.do you have any females for under like 30ish?lmk thanks a lot.

P.S.-if you had a site i could check out id appreciate it.thanks again.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-12-2004, 10:49 PM   #5
Milwaukee Reptiles
You can use the direct WWW link at the bottom of this post (the green string of buttons), or go to:

http://www.milwaukeereptiles.com/

EDIT:
I do have some females for $30 & $35 but they are much smaller (under 15 grams)

Old 08-13-2004, 01:41 AM   #6
a t l a27
hmm..i dono.i wolnt be able to buy two.im also looking at one elsewhere for 25$ so i will let you know.thanks for your time.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread