For Sale 2016 CB Western Hognose (Red Phase Albino x Normal) 100% het albino - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Old 10-29-2016, 02:30 PM   #1
kaytayxx
2016 CB Western Hognose (Red Phase Albino x Normal) 100% het albino

I have a total of 7 westerns CB in July 2016 that are all eating on f/t pinks and fuzzies. Most are eating f/t fuzzies at this point.
They came from a normal western female and a red phase albino male. (When we bought the normal female she was sold to us as het albino but proved otherwise). The last picture is the pair together. The babies are 100% het albino and you can see that a few of the babies display some red coloring.

*updated information*
(In my previous ad I had been informed of a typographical error in my price as previously listed at 60, the correct price of these hogs are $75 each)

I am asking $75 plus shipping.
Multiple purchase discounting is available.
I have 5 females, 2 males available.

#2: Female 13g
#3: Male 13g
#4: Female 14g is a possible holdback because of the defined red coloring she has but will sell her if the price is right, make me an offer)
#5: Male 10g
#6: Female 11g
#7: Female 9g (runt)
#9: Female 10g

Please email if interested or with any questions
kaytayxx@gmail.com

Thanks,
Katie

Will consider trades for adult or subadult corn morphs, transpecos, blue beauty rat snakes, and other assorted western, eastern, or southern hogs.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2018, 03:27 AM   #2
ksnakek96
still available?

Old 07-02-2018, 09:50 AM   #3
crookedantler
Ad is 2 years old,lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
albino western, hognose, red phase, western hognose