more babies...(unique pic)2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-18-2004, 10:45 PM   #1
bro paul
tremper albino thread...

Sorry about the double post! Can't delete so I edited and added a different pic...

It's great seeing everyones hatchlings this year...wow! Ya'll are producing some amazing stuff. I posted this pic on KS and got some good feedback, so I thought I'd see what ya'll think. I'm new to fauna...I really like it so far.

All these babies are between 1 and 2 weeks old...VMS & K&N bloodlines.

Best of luck to all.

thanks!
Paul Allen
www.jcgeckos.com

Old 04-19-2004, 03:21 AM   #2
HRoss
I love what you guys have done with the trempers. I sold all of mine a couple of years ago. I might have to break down and get myself a nice male for a pet. A&M and everyone elses look amazing. How do they hold up as adults (color and pattern wise)?
Howard

Old 04-19-2004, 10:39 AM   #3
bro paul
Howard-
Good question...I'd like to hear what others have to say about color/pattern in older trempers.

I've had a few adults darken up on me (the white area turns brownish/grey) after breeding and then others in the same exact conditions will keep their colors...I've had others that get too cool (from shipping, etc...) and they darken up and stay that way and then others that don't seem affected by temp at all. So, in other words, I'm kinda clueless on this...

One of the things I love about trempers is the orange and white contrasts we're able to get now...I have one that I just love right now (pic below) and I'm really hoping his colors will continue to improve like his dad's did (his father is 3 years old and his colors look better now than when I first got him from Ron 2 1/2 years ago)

Of course, the "hybino" tremper solves this dilema

Old 04-19-2004, 11:51 AM   #4
iasonn
WOW.

Im seeing just CRAZY Trempers these days. I chose to work with rainwaters, but I'm jealous!

Those are beautiful!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!