Proven Honduran Milksnake Collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2008, 11:33 AM   #1
amro
Proven Honduran Milksnake Collection

For sale is a proven, collection (2.3) of Honduran Milksnakes that consistently produces 14-27 hatchlings/year including tricolor hypos, tangerine hypos and tangerine albinos.

After years of working with Hondurans these are the animals that I held back because they were the most robust, consistent, and produced the most spectacular offspring (see pictures). They represent a diverse group of bloodlines from Ric Blair, Dunham, Greene and my own holdback hatchlings...They are all still in their prime and very healthy.

Along with these I'm including a complete 4ft adult cage and 12-box rack rearing system with heat and a helix digital temperature controller. I have a couple spare boxes for the rack, a hovabator and various other accessories that I will also include. This setup has has really been perfect for keeping the snakes and holding hatchlings before sale.

Why am I parting with these? I've enjoyed this collection for years, but a new job and one year old baby in the house force me to simplify my life. I'd like someone else to enjoy this collection and continue to grow and improve it.

I'd like $3750 for both the snakes and caging. Please keep in mind this is a proven collection, with all of the females cycled and breeding now, so I'm not going to fire-sale these - please don't ask. On the other hand, there is absolutely no reason you shouldn't recoup most of this in 1-2 years - and then you still have the adults and caging.

Also since I expect the females are probably gravid, I will not ship them across country or split up the collection, sorry... but if you're driving a long distance to come get them, I'll knock off a couple hundred dollars for gas... and I also have 2 passes to Monterey Bay Aquarium that you would be welcome to use while here. Thanks for your interest.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread