Hello From Central Valley, Ca - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-31-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
bigpawwolfdogs
Hello From Central Valley, Ca

Hello everyone!

I'm a wolfdog breeder out in California. I take in rescues as well. A friend of mine told me about this site so I thought it would be a good way to get the word out about my animals and to set off positive views about wolfdogs. I currently have a Pure Mexican Grey I'm trying to find a home for she was smuggled in from mexico from stupid people who give wolves a bad name they tied her to a post and just waited for her to come into heat 8 months later. They finally did there research that wolves do not mature untill two years of age so they wanted to toss her. So now I have her. I have 5 other wolfdogs alll of high content. I only breed when I have deposits before hand and never breed 2 years in a row and never more than 2 litters. I think of all my animals as pets first and foremost I love each and everyone of them. And plan on continuing my collection.

I'm also really interested in sphinx cats and mini pigs. I always wanted a Calico sphinx. Specially after all the hair I deal with from my wolves a little naked cat would be nice to have loungeing around my house.

Well anywho... I'm very excited to learn more about all your animals and what all happends on this site.

Nice meeting you all ttyl.

~Sam

Old 04-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
Aurora
Welcome! I've always been a fan of wolfdogs and hope to have one some day when I can meet the requirements for their care.

Old 04-01-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
Utta
Welcome!

Old 04-02-2010, 01:32 AM   #4
TailsWithScales
Welcome Sam. I am also a huge wolfdog fan.

Old 04-02-2010, 02:19 AM   #5
Utta
Yay! California gang!

Old 04-02-2010, 04:47 AM   #6
WiseReptiles
Welcome Sam

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!