I'm a officially a mom - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-16-2004, 10:06 AM   #1
ChuUtena
I'm a officially a mom

I knew my fat tail eggs were getting ready to hatch, so I've been checking them every morning, every afternoon, and then again before bed every evening. Yesterday morning I wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get ready to go to cedar point (If you don't know what that it, it's probably the best amusement park in the US, it's america's rockin roller coast (I heard that about 100 times yesterday, woo I'm a dork, anyway)) So at 6:15 in the morning, I found my first baby! My whole family had to see, including my brother's friend who spent the night, and then when my boyfriend and two of our friends showed up to leave they also had to see. That was great new, I had Skittles (her name) and I knew the next one was soon to hatch. And sure enough! I wake up this morning to go to work (which I ended up not going, because I'm sunburnt and sore from my fun yesterday ) and there was my second baby. Ooh, what a happy day! 65 days for the first girl and 67 for the second. I'll post pics in another post. oooh, I'm so happy!! Now I've got about 2 weeks on the last 2, happy day!

Old 06-16-2004, 10:11 AM   #2
ChuUtena
And now for their pics. No stripers, but I will buy one one day! The first three are Skittles, the first born. I will FOR SURE keep her, but I may fall in love with all 4 once they are all hatched. But we'll see. And the last two, are Skittles' sister who is currently unnamed. Sorry there are so many, I couldn't choose!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 10:33 AM   #3
thegeckoteam
Oh, how exciting!! It's wonderful when those little ones hatch. Congrats!!

Old 06-16-2004, 10:58 AM   #4
josh06
Cute afts!! You should name the other snickers....

Old 06-16-2004, 11:29 AM   #5
progeckos
Congrats

Very cute AFTs Kristen! It’s one thing to hatching a leo but when you hatch an AFT it’s a whole new addiction. Great pics.

Skittles, Snickers, jeez you’re making me hungry.

Old 06-16-2004, 12:01 PM   #6
Manhattan Herps
whoo!

Congrats, everyones hatching eggs but me! LOL

Beautuful babys Kristen, congrats

Old 06-16-2004, 01:15 PM   #7
StinaUIUC
Awe so cute!! ...and btw....Cedar Point is MOST DEFINITELY the BEST theme park in the country!!!!!!!!! lol How could it not be having broken its own record for having the most roller coasters of any theme park in the world numerous times!!!!!!!! I haven't gotten to go in about 10 years though!!!!!! How was it??

Old 06-16-2004, 08:16 PM   #8
ChuUtena
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I'm so excited about the little ones! Good luck with everyone else's hatchings!!

Christina- Of course it was fun! You are missing out if you haven't been there in 10 years. Oh goodness you're missing out so much!

Old 06-16-2004, 10:35 PM   #9
StinaUIUC
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck I never even got to go on the Raptor...the last time I was there was shortly after they opened it!!! I know they've added a lot since then!!! I want to go back SOOOOO bad!!!!!!!! What really sucks is that my great aunt and uncle have a house...LITERALLY...about a mile from it!...and I STILL haven't been there in SOOO LONG!!!!!

Old 06-16-2004, 11:16 PM   #10
ChuUtena
Lol, Christina, you need to go back. You have no excuse no, go back!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!