hatchling crested...a big relief - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-19-2005, 02:06 PM   #1
sircat
hatchling crested...a big relief

My eggs are taking longer this seasons (as I've heard some others are too). All previous eggs usually hatched btwn 55 and 65 days...last few were at 67 and 69 days.
I was really worried when we had an unexpected hot day and I ran out to get an a/c but was worried it killed all my eggs.
This little guy at 71 days is a big relief and hope.
Beautiful too. Pink patternless mom and red dalmation dad. And silly little one is shedding already.

Old 06-19-2005, 02:33 PM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
Very cool Rachel. Post some more pictures as it grows,

Old 06-19-2005, 04:02 PM   #3
HerpAddict
Congrats!!!

That one already is looking pretty sweet!! I just hope that mine turn out half as nice as that. I should have some hatching in 2-3 weeks hopefully, maybe sooner, because the eggs look like they are going to explode!!

Keep up the good work!!

Old 06-20-2005, 12:58 AM   #4
sircat
thanks so much
well...not sure how long I'll have it...I might very well have it at least over the summer

I redid my baby page on my webpage so it shows parents and babies from them...but guess I'll have to do another with showing stages...my first version had that but I think this is helpful

still waiting for the 2nd of the clutch...but really can't wait to see a first time mom's lone egg due any day now

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!