Evan Stahl/Good Guy=Awesome to deal with..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-03-2006, 07:15 AM   #1
bamasmith
Evan Stahl/Good Guy=Awesome to deal with.....

I received my second Pastel Ball Python yesterday(female) and she is a beauty.She has several unique marking and I could'nt be more pleased.Evan has been a pleasure to deal/and speak with.He has gone out of his way to help me and that is why I will continue to do business with him.I look forward to my next purchase.

Old 11-04-2006, 08:09 AM   #2
Classic Dum's
heres a good thread about Evan
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=89285

Old 11-04-2006, 07:58 PM   #3
bamasmith
Hey dum,
If you have a problem with Evan,take it up with him.This thread was started so Evan could be given some credit for the good job that he does with his business.The reply that you made,along with a link that has NOTHING to do with you,is uncalled for.Find something else better to do with your time.

Old 11-04-2006, 09:24 PM   #4
ravensgait
Justin it has to do with Evan and it is common practice here least someone just see your good guy post and think that was all there was here about Evan. Randy

Old 11-05-2006, 02:52 AM   #5
evansnakes
Hey Randy, Jason is not a customer of mine, neither are you, and that thread has nothing to do with any practice of mine. Over 100 people have posted on this site that my animals and service are something they have been very happy with but you think that one person saying I owe them money is fair for you to label as my "practices"? You are a loser and have no right to post this garbage on a positive thread concerning my animals. If you have something to say about the quality of my animals or service you post it right here right now, but since you can't and don't you are just helping to spread lies about me. Watch your back, as I will not tolerate you or little "classic" dums spreading lies about me based on second and third hand information.

Old 11-05-2006, 03:09 AM   #6
ravensgait
Evan I guess you just made made Jason's case for having attached that link for him. Now if you can get your reading comprehension working you'll notice that I just commented on what Justin said on the common practice here for attaching links in one thread to another and yes even adding links from bad guy threads to good guy threads.

You really need to get a grip boyO you run off at the mouth or in this case the two fingers. And since you brought it up, Just like in the thread above you went off then ran off. You tried to make excuses for why you didn't pay money you owe, when that didn't work you had a hissy fit and then ran off. If you don't like having Bad guy threads about you then don't give cause for people to start bad guy threads about you.

By the way wasn't there another thread or two here recently where you were looking less than your best?? Hey I didn't add that link but as I just said there are other threads about you and I guess I could put links to them here if you really want me too. Randy

Old 11-05-2006, 04:32 AM   #7
evansnakes
Every other thread about me is filled with positive comments about my animals and service. I have over 100 positive posts on this site alone concerning me. And one negative. You would take that ratio and try to deceive potential customers of mine into believing it was the rule and not the exception by labeling it as my business "practice".

It is time for some people to learn a lesson. There are penalties for trying to destroy somebodies reputation and there are penalties for trying to hurt somebodies ability to make a living.

You took one person's statement about me Randy and labeled that as my business "practice" which is you saying that it is an example of how I do business on a regular basis or as a rule, that is a definiton of the word you chose, "practice". As I said, there are hundreds or posts and many trader ratings on this site about me and they are positive comments about the quality of my animals and my service.

As you have now labeled all or the bulk of my transactions to be the same as one characterization by one person, I will now proceed to follow up on that as what you have done is give me legal cause against you. No more arguing, no more bullshit. You think you can say whatever you want about whomever you want and there will be no cost to you for it. Just sit behind your computer and pump out crap about people and things you have no basis in and no information on and throw your personal opinions out as fact. Well it ends here and it ends now. You will pay for labeling my business trabsactions as you have. I will pursue this Monday morning. I have had it with you and others like you who would attack me for one baseless statement you have no personal knowledge of while you disregard the thousands of happy customers I have had in the past many many years in this industry.

Old 11-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #8
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
Watch your back, as I will not tolerate you or little "classic" dums spreading lies about me based on second and third hand information.
Are you threatening to stab him in the back Evan? Is that how you handle this type of thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evansnakes
Every other thread about me is filled with positive comments about my animals and service. I have over 100 positive posts on this site alone concerning me. And one negative. You would take that ratio and try to deceive potential customers of mine into believing it was the rule and not the exception by labeling it as my business "practice".

It is time for some people to learn a lesson. There are penalties for trying to destroy somebodies reputation and there are penalties for trying to hurt somebodies ability to make a living.

You took one person's statement about me Randy and labeled that as my business "practice" which is you saying that it is an example of how I do business on a regular basis or as a rule, that is a definiton of the word you chose, "practice". As I said, there are hundreds or posts and many trader ratings on this site about me and they are positive comments about the quality of my animals and my service.

As you have now labeled all or the bulk of my transactions to be the same as one characterization by one person, I will now proceed to follow up on that as what you have done is give me legal cause against you. No more arguing, no more bullshit. You think you can say whatever you want about whomever you want and there will be no cost to you for it. Just sit behind your computer and pump out crap about people and things you have no basis in and no information on and throw your personal opinions out as fact. Well it ends here and it ends now. You will pay for labeling my business trabsactions as you have. I will pursue this Monday morning. I have had it with you and others like you who would attack me for one baseless statement you have no personal knowledge of while you disregard the thousands of happy customers I have had in the past many many years in this industry.
Oh Evan, Evan, Evan...are you going to throw out the "lawsuit" threat? I read the first two paragraphs above and thought that you were actually making a reasonable response. But then you show your temper in that last paragraph. Your buttons are just so easy to push people do it without trying.

For the record, when Jason linked to that thread, he should perhaps have linked to others, in order to be fair. It was a bit of a cheap shot, but this is the BOI and cheap shots are taken all of the time. What you could have done was to permform a quick search for your numerous good guy threads and post links to them and a short rebuttal (like the one above but without that last paragraph). Also, for the record, as I said in that other thread, you have many satisfied customers and seem to produce quality animals. Your problem, as I see it, is your quick temper and that would make me, speaking for myself only, concerned as to how you would handle a dispute of some kind. I, and again I am speaking only for myself and basing this on your temper tantrums posted here on this site, would never buy from you or sell to you for that very reason. But that's just me, and others are free to do as they wish.

Old 11-05-2006, 10:22 AM   #9
Jim O
Correction: I should have said "first and third paragraphs", not "first two".

Old 11-05-2006, 10:46 AM   #10
ravensgait
Evan I wont use the short version, IE Laughing My Ass Off,, Where oh where have I said you practice anything? From reading your comments here we know what you don't practice, that being Common sense, reading compreshision ETC ETC

Now read this very carefully--- go back and read my post and notice how I used the word PRACTICE-- OK have you looked now and have you noticed that it was and I quote myself--"it is common practice here" now let me explain that to you so maybe you'll comprehend it here goes just for you Evan-- it means that it is something that is commonly done on the BOI- or happens here on the BOI offten- Do you comprehend that now??

Now go read your post and think really think about them... Do those post show you a reasonable person? one that you would want to do business with? If your honest with yourself you said No or Nope, Nada ETC. So instead of thinking and linking your good guy post to this thread you've once again made an ass of yourself. By the way to late to link them now wont help you after your tiraid above..

Now you throw out the L word OK I'll explain that the lawyer word. Well Evan read some bad guy threads here and you'll notice that bad guys like to throw that word out a lot.. Hmmm....Randy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!