Bad Guy Swanee's Exotics Nate Swanson - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-23-2011, 01:28 PM   #1
KKane3742
Thumbs down Swanee's Exotics Nate Swanson

nate swanson is a bad dealer ,

he took payment and never shipped out

didnt reply to e mails or phone calls

then after a week of e mails and phone calls he replied and said he was broke didn't have money i ask him if we could work something out and no response

this is stealing ,please be aware of this guy and don't do business with him or swanees exotics.

he needs to take responsibility for his actions!!!!!!

Old 08-23-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
radera5
Does he know about this thread? Do you have proof? Email's, texts, messages, anything at all will help your case. What is the timeline here? When did you first inquire? When did you pay? When was he supposed to ship, ect? All of this information will help you out quite a bit. Good luck!
--Amanda

Old 08-23-2011, 07:34 PM   #3
kgmax1228
BAD GUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKane3742 View Post

then after a week of e mails and phone calls he replied and said he was broke didn't have money i ask him if we could work something out and no response

this is stealing ,please be aware of this guy and don't do business with him or swanees exotics.

Didn't you see the BAD GUY posts on this thief??

Old 08-23-2011, 07:55 PM   #4
hoppingherps
If you can get screenshots of any emails, or messages showing you have tried repeatedly to contact him. I hate to see this happening again, but from all the PM's and Facebook messages I have been getting in the past month from other people he is still at large.

Old 08-23-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
pythonjim
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKane3742 View Post

Maybe this will help. Swanees Exotics is located in Everett, Washington (45 minutes from me) Here is a contact number for Sgt. Dan Johnson, with the Everett Police Dept. (425)-257-7491 customer support# (425)-257-7491

Make him take responsibility

Old 08-23-2011, 08:31 PM   #6
pythonjim
sorry, customer support is (425)-257-7490

Old 08-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #7
Behindblueyes21
Wow I can't believe I have seen so many of these recently. I was just vending at a local show with him, (not WITH him, but he was there too) - It is a shame that the local people visiting the shows don't know what goes on behind the scenes because they are supporting his bad dealings and they don't even know!! Most of the local vendors here have also had bad dealings with him, via trades, or even just how he simply treats people around him. I also do not like this guy as he tends to be very rude to people. I do not recommend doing business with this guy UNLESS you are local and can see him in person, even then he is still a shady guy and I would be very cautious of him.

Old 08-23-2011, 10:29 PM   #8
lillith665
Wow, that was fast.
This pretty much eradicates any smidge of hope I had that he'd end up flying straight.

Old 08-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #9
pythonjim
I noticed that Swanee's is not on the vendor's list for the NWCB Expo, in October....
No posts on Craigslist.... The only place I have recently seen anything is Ebay Classifieds.
I would say flyers or a lemonade stand is next.

Old 08-23-2011, 11:25 PM   #10
Patrick@ColorfulCreatures
If he's broke why does he have a wanted ad in the chameleon section that he posted today on kingsnake? Sellers beware.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!