ASF Reptiles *good guys* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-28-2003, 05:38 PM   #1
nextworld3
Thumbs up ASF Reptiles *good guys*

I picked up 2 male pastel ball pythons from ASF reptiles in miami, Both Andre and Bill we very helpfull and friendly! The pastels i got are also very nice! I would recommend them!, plus they have an awesome new line of ASF pastels that are amazing! Heres a pic of my fav one i got from them!

Old 03-21-2004, 03:13 AM   #2
ASFReptiles
Hi Jon and Shannon,

How are the boys? Are you going to breed them after summer? They should be close to breedable unless you are not pushing them. I have seen and heard that some of our 2003s produced are breeding now.

Did you marry that pretty girl yet? Last time I we spoke you were engaged.

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. You made it easy. I love customers like you. You know what you want and you buy it. Very few questions.

GOD Bless
Andre

Old 03-21-2004, 03:34 AM   #3
nextworld3
Thumbs up Hey

Hey

Yeah we a definately going to be breeding them this upcoming season. One of them is probably ready now, but im low on females so im going to give him some more time. They are growing fast!

We are planning to get married in nov or january (which ever date we can plan for in time lol )

P.S. I saw you have some females for sale, email me your # again our comp crashed and we lost all #s and email addresses

Thanks for the pastels
Jon Dvoretz

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!