Greetings from Colorado - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:20 AM   #1
shelldom
Greetings from Colorado

Our names are Shehla (you say it like shell-uh) and Dominic (you can call him Dom hehe). We are both just about 20 and recently moved to Colorado from California (Im a so-cal girl and he's from the bay area). We are both college students, love love love animals but are limited to what kind of pets we can own while renting an apartment. I am used to having a zoo around my family's home and really miss having a little buddy to hang out with. Back in high school, I would go by the pet stores and hold the bearded dragons but never thought of actually owning one until recently. Dom has always liked reptiles but never personally owned one. So that brings us here, to you all. I have had a very good experience with online forums for chinchillas (at chins-n-quills) that my family used to breed a while back and know that this is the best resource for some hands-on honest answers to look to when in question. Not to mention the fact that you get to meet some great people along the way! So thats it, sorry if its a bit of an essay. We have been doing research for a while now and think that its about time to make the move. We are looking at some baby beardies tomorrow! Wish us luck

Old 04-22-2009, 07:39 AM   #2
TheFragginDragon
Greetings Shehla and Dominic, and Welcome to Fauna!

Old 04-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #3
Jerry_c_62
Welcome to you both. I hope you are able to get the information that you need/want from the members here.

Old 04-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #4
Tiger Lilly
Welcome, from the east coast!

Old 04-22-2009, 02:59 PM   #5
DAND
Welcome to Fauna Shehla and Dominic

Old 04-23-2009, 12:33 AM   #6
shelldom
Thanks guys! We ended up getting our little baby today and we are really excited!! He is pretty young though...the lady said he was 4 weeks, so Im sure I'll have some questions for you all soon.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:46 PM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Welcome!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!