Bad Guy (650) 825-5729 scammer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2017, 07:36 PM   #1
Reptiles 101
(650) 825-5729 scammer

This is the conversation i had with him he is just trying to get my personal information.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2017, 07:42 PM   #2
Reptiles 101
This is the name i found doing a google searh on the number, they blocked out the last name.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2017, 07:55 PM   #3
tlmoon
Looks like the same guy as in the other thread, at least the phone number looks similar. Definite scam!

Old 03-17-2017, 11:00 PM   #4
Beyond GenetiX
Where are all these scammers coming from, was there a new scammer book just published? "Scamming for dummies"

Old 03-17-2017, 11:42 PM   #5
tony_13
What did they do? I just got a message from them?

Old 03-17-2017, 11:44 PM   #6
Reptiles 101
I've been contacted by scammers now 4 times since yesterday.

Old 03-19-2017, 03:16 AM   #7
del9800
I second that, scammer has contacted me as well.

"Great!. I'm going on a business trip but I will instruct my assistant to prepare and mail your payment which I'm sure you will get in about 2-3 days business days. I'll add $40 extra for the delay. I'll pay by M O or cashier check so send me your info (i.e full name, mailing address and your phone number) so payment can be mailed out immediately. I will also make arrangement for pick-up which will be after you must have received and cashed the payment.Awaiting your info.
Show quoted text"

Old 03-19-2017, 11:02 AM   #8
smithak
Yeah these guys love to scam my company they go after anyone who offers a service or an item for sale. They take other people's money then try to flip it quick by giving it to you, then they say they will give you extra and later on will tell you that you need to send the extra $ to a third party for them. At this point you should know it's a scam, "if it sounds too good to be true it probably is." If not though and you continue on they will send the check you cash it send the product and then the money gets scooped up by the bank since it was stolen and you're out some $35-50 for a bounced check fee. I get one almost weekly I just tell them to lawyer up cause I'm sending their info to the FBI that usually shuts them up. But sellers beware of this stupid scam!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!