Other hot herpers in or near KS?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2005, 12:24 AM   #1
Amos
Question Other hot herpers in or near KS??

Just looking for anyother hot keepers in KS, Not too many that I have found.Looking to go herping and to do some buying selling trading.Any keepers in or near KS,feel free to contact me anytime to discuss herps.I have nearly 11 years exp. with hots and love ALL herps.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
old guy
You talking Kansas ?

If so, i am getting ready to sell off what I have left in crotalus. Pick up only please. Also i have wood cages units , cabinet door style ( with glass , light bulb heat source per cage with 3 to 4 cages per unit, and some rheostats ) same keyed locking cages for sell. If they don't move before April, I plan on one of the hot shows to sell.

Mike Chambers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amos
Just looking for anyother hot keepers in KS, Not too many that I have found.Looking to go herping and to do some buying selling trading.Any keepers in or near KS,feel free to contact me anytime to discuss herps.I have nearly 11 years exp. with hots and love ALL herps.

Old 02-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #3
Amos
Talking Hey Mike....

I think we met one time at the Ozark hot show.Send me your number and we'll talk.I might be interested in what you have.I am only an hour from you..........Trey
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread