Inquiry Lance Hansen - Any Information? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-09-2019, 02:30 PM   #1
enharmonic
Lance Hansen - Any Information?

I have a pending transaction with Lance, which appeared to be going well but is starting to feel abnormal.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...r.php?u=196636

He is pretty new to the site and while he had several adds posted there have all since been deleted. He added an old "bogus" tracking number to the Paypal transaction, and has disabled private messages on this website. I did email him directly, but I'm wondering if I am being to forgiving in this circumstance and should just immediately charge back/cut ties.

I'm going to wait a little longer before starting the process, in case anyone here has any input.

Old 10-09-2019, 04:29 PM   #2
Ed Clark
Zach, it sounds like you need to start a paypal claim!

Good luck.

Old 10-09-2019, 05:37 PM   #3
JColt
Don't wait Zach. Bogus tracking number and deleting posts means 100% scammer.

Old 10-09-2019, 05:43 PM   #4
AbsoluteApril
When he deleted the BRB for sale post that I saw the OP had commented on, he deleted it with notation 'sold'. He just joined this month, listed 3 things for sale which are now all deleted (as mentioned). Giving bogus tracking and disabling messages is a very big cause for concern. Did you speak or text with him or get a phone# or was your only contact via PMs? His ads had said he prefered to meet in person but would ship but no other contact info was given in the ads.

Old 10-09-2019, 07:29 PM   #5
enharmonic
I have an email address for him, but there has been no contact via that avenue either.

I submitted a charge back, which I'm sure will get approved shortly. It all seemed fine until it wasn't, but I suppose that's how the best scammers are. This is why I have trust issues lol

Old 10-10-2019, 01:38 PM   #6
Pet Kingdom
I sent him money for that trio of BRBs too. I have his number we texted a few times and he has yet to ship the animals. gonna file a claim now

Old 10-10-2019, 01:54 PM   #7
Pet Kingdom
Here is his number 865-297-4169

Old 10-10-2019, 06:38 PM   #8
enharmonic
I have been talking to Lance on facebook, and the LHansen here on Fauna is an impostor. Lance has told me that he contacted the Fauna moderator team to discuss the fake profile in greater detail. With any luck, the IP address can be verified and maybe even provided to local authorities for investigation, since this is now a case of identity theft and defamation towards the real Lance and his business.

What was the paypal address that you sent money to? The address provided to me that I sent money to was perrytheprairie@gmail.com - I wonder if Paypal would escalate our claims if we provide all this additional evidence...

Old 10-10-2019, 06:42 PM   #9
enharmonic
For reference, this is the REAL Lance Hansen on Fauna -

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=54105

He can also be easily found by name on Facebook.

Old 10-10-2019, 06:58 PM   #10
Pet Kingdom
this is where I sent the PayPal to HansensRH@yandex.com
I sent the resolution center the link to this thread to show I wasn't the only one.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!