Jason Linebaugh, Bombardier2259, JSnakes, Jose Dominguez ~ Bad guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:45 PM   #21
Ken Harbart
I find it intriguing that Jason apparently doesn't have the integrity to address this issue himself, but has allegedly asked someone to serve as his mouthpiece.

The other thing that I find intriguing is the uncanny similarity in IP addresses between the DeeRa1287 and bombardier2259 accounts.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:47 PM   #22
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I've been hoping someone who knows how would check IPs
Thanks Ken

Old 07-01-2008, 06:51 PM   #23
DeeRa1287
Reguardless the ips being similar. They arnt the same. I've done told you cheryl. You can contact me through the email and I will give you my number to prove I'm not him. You just won't take me up on the offer. Also I gave you my home address which is in prattville alabama. Since your from alabama I would assume you would know where that is.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:54 PM   #24
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I do~ but I'm not going to be calling a stranger or moving this to email. IF I actually recieve an email or PM from you or from Jason I will immediatly screen shot it and move it here where EVERYONE can see it.

Old 07-01-2008, 06:57 PM   #25
DeeRa1287
What's the point of moving it to email between us? I have got NOTHING to hide. You have nothing on me. I would understand something between Jason and your-self. Anything I got to say, ill continue to post it right here.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:02 PM   #26
John E Dove
ROTFLMBO, This scum gets exposed and the only one who will step up for him is someone who joined today because he asked her to defend him?
Ms. DeRamus do you actually think anyone will consider you a credible source?
If he wants to clear this up all he has to do is beg Ms. Marchek to allow him to make it right and follow up on it. Anything less is bull manure.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #27
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeRa1287
Absoultly. He emailed me to come to his defense.
Dee, you are able to email him. Tell him to come here.
If he does not do so after being given this unusual opportunity to make amends, then perhaps he has not in fact changed. It is really up to him, now.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:22 PM   #28
nora
Hey Deirda. How about proving you're not jason by posting a picture of your face with your hand and arm visible holding a sign with the words, "my name is Deidra DeRamus" with the current date and time written on a piece of paper big enough for us to read...

if you're so hell bent on proving who you are, post a salute picture.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:29 PM   #29
Ken Harbart
Among the things that are for certain is that Jason Linebaugh is still someone to be avoided, as he is a liar, thief, and a spineless coward.

The IP similarity can be neither conclusively proved nor refuted at this point, as it is a dynamic IP through T-Mobile. The last octet changes with each login.

One thing that is for certain, however, is that Jason Linebaugh still lacks integrity.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:34 PM   #30
DeeRa1287
I will email him and I pray he does come and say something. I'm finished sitting here and wasting my time. This shit has ben dug up from 5 years ago. Cheryl like I said before I'm sorry you went through what you went through. Maybe I won't be the only person that comes and posts something positive on his behalf. Yet at the same time this happened FIVE YEARS. Not 5 days...not 5 weeks....not 5 months. 5 years. A long LONG ass time ago.

That's that. Maybe he will show. Maybe he won't. Cheryl isn't really into making amends but just making his life a living hell for trying to benound his rep.

Maybe it is just me but I was unaware that every person who has negative feedback on the BOI has that person go to each and every single ad and post negative things about them on the ad? To me that is inmature in it-self. I know for a fact Mike Smith had some negative feedback at some point, but did the person run to all his ads on all the other forums and post negative stuff on the ads?

Its one thing to do the BOI because that is what it is here for. Yet, to go to every single ad. That is an entirely different ball game. In actuallity I think its harrassment.

Like I said I'm done here. Everyone have a good night and happy herping!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!