Jason Linebaugh, Bombardier2259, JSnakes, Jose Dominguez ~ Bad guy - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-01-2008, 07:41 PM   #31
SPJ
It doesn't matter if it was 5 years or 50 years. He burnt someone and doesn't have the guts to face it here. Age has nothing to do with integrity.
He deletes his ads the minute he gets called out and sends someone to his defense. Complete BS.
I tell you what, if I saw some of the people that burned me over the years post a for sale ad, I sure as hell would do exactly what Cheryl did.
Until bad deals are made good and Jason can show he has changed, he is still scum IMO.
Based upon his actions here (deleting the ads, refusing to rebutt the allegations, hiding behind someone else to defend him) he is not worth dealing with.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:02 PM   #32
DeeRa1287
See....

Not a boy at all. Hope yall like the pic.
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2008, 08:16 PM   #33
The BoidSmith
Deidra,

Have you checked his references? It seems that 2 months ago he was making an inquiry about Mike Smith, and now is his reference? Check also Monster Cages formerly The Big Squeeze, Mathew Martin...

Old 07-01-2008, 08:22 PM   #34
SPJ
Deidra,

Hate to say it but Jason sounds like the typical scammer. Screws over a few people, completes a good deal (I think you were the lucky one there), then goes on to screw over others.

I've seen the pattern many times before. Sad really.

Old 07-01-2008, 08:55 PM   #35
LauraB
Good job, Cheryl! Obviously the guy hasn't changed patterns much, deleting his ads as you out him; getting Deidra to come vouch for him. Tell-tale signs of someone with stuff to hide, no integrity, no honor and consequently someone to avoid.

You can run, Jason ... but obviously you can't hide .... even behind girls. LOL

Old 07-02-2008, 03:54 AM   #36
jpatino
so it is safe to assume that the 50% het albinos that i bought in July of 2005 were just expensive normals.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:15 AM   #37
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
you bought possible hets from him? I'm sorry.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:36 AM   #38
Griz
Anyone else find it even slightly amusing that her picture is taken while she is sitting right next to Jason? Oops, my bad. That's the toilet I saw.....

Griz

Old 07-02-2008, 09:16 AM   #39
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
well, I do find myself a little perplexed (and a bit concerned about the Police in the new State I've moved to) that someone who lives with a member of the Board of Directors for the Alabama Peace Officers Association wants me to not only forgive and forget that I was ripped off because it was 5 ever so long years ago~ but also expects me to not notify buyers now that I was ripped off those so long ago 5 years..............

11TH DISTRICT
Lt. Deborah Yarbrough (ret)
Prattville Police Department
342 County Road 27
Prattville, Al 36067

http://www.alabamapeaceofficers.org/board/

Old 07-02-2008, 09:30 AM   #40
Chameleon Company
Thanks Fauna,
There needs to be a warning on this thread "Certain Images May Be Hazardous to Your Health, etc ". My computer just deliberately turned itself off, but not before my youngest looked over my shoulder and then ran to find some work to do.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!