Harald Moore GREAT CUSTOMER! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-21-2005, 09:28 PM   #1
steveingram
Thumbs up Harald Moore GREAT CUSTOMER!

I recently sold a snake to Harald, and I would just like to tell everyone that Harald was a great customer. He was extremly fast at replying to emails and he did not waste any time paying for the animal.
Thanks!

Steve Ingram

Old 05-21-2005, 10:16 PM   #2
hhmoore
OK, you got me, lol

I told Steve in one of our several email conversations that, while the BOI is a great tool, it doesn't necessarily make or break a deal...after all, there are no threads about me, and I would highly recommend my animals, lol. now I have a thread with my name in the title. (I feel like Steve Martin in The Jerk - I'm a Somebody!!)
Seriously, though. Thanks for the kind words.
I have been on both sides of this industry - seller and purchaser (although recently, I have been doing more purchasing) - so I try to always be the guy I would want to do business with.

Old 04-29-2006, 10:50 AM   #3
Rakshasanyc
Thumbs up Adding a word in for Harald

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
I told Steve in one of our several email conversations that, while the BOI is a great tool, it doesn't necessarily make or break a deal...after all, there are no threads about me, and I would highly recommend my animals, lol. now I have a thread with my name in the title. (I feel like Steve Martin in The Jerk - I'm a Somebody!!)
Seriously, though. Thanks for the kind words.
I have been on both sides of this industry - seller and purchaser (although recently, I have been doing more purchasing) - so I try to always be the guy I would want to do business with.

I recently asked Harald a question about White Lipped Pythons, since he keeps a few. While he didn't have any available at present, he provided me with an extremely detailed and useful e-mail about their care and maintenance and let me know that he'd be happy to answer any questions I had about them.

There are lots of people who are in business for the $: Harald obviously loves reptiles and enjoys sharing that love. You can't ask for more than that when you're dealing with a seller... and when his White-Lips finally breed, you can bet I'm going to be purchasing from him!

Old 04-29-2006, 11:16 AM   #4
Cat_72
While I have never made a purchase from Harald, I would never hesitate to do so. Harald always demonstrates excellent knowledge as well as a real love for the hobby and concern for the welfare of the animals. A true "good guy" in my book!

Old 07-09-2006, 06:42 PM   #5
Laura Fopiano
Defiantly a good guy! He sends the money when he says he will and our business transaction was flawless! Thanx again Harald!!

Old 07-09-2006, 08:03 PM   #6
JCCS
I sold a boa to Harald not too long ago and it went flawlessly. Very smooth transaction. I would deal with hm again anytime.

Chris Canada-Smith

Old 07-09-2006, 08:18 PM   #7
varnyard
I have never dealt with Harald. But IMO, I think he is one of the good guys for sure!! Harald is also very quick to help others with answers to questions about their reptiles. Harald gets a big thumbs up from me!! If I ever see anything he has forsale, I would not hesitate to buy from him!!

Old 10-11-2006, 10:45 AM   #8
Mooing Tricycle
Just made my First purchase from Harald. And through and through he was Brilliant and easy to get in contact with!
I purchased a Female Bullsnake from him and i seriously couldnt be happier! shes GORGEOUS!

He clearly marked his box and packed her really well too! A+ in my books!! I will be purchasing again from Harald!

Old 10-11-2006, 11:08 AM   #9
Ed Clark
Harald is the kind of person that we all seek out as customers, sold him a spider ball python which he paid for promptly.very easy transaction. Thanks!

Old 10-11-2006, 11:17 AM   #10
Dembinski Reptiles
Harald has bought several snakes from me over the last couple of years and Im glad I have him as a repeat customer. Payment is prompt and transactions couldnt be easier. With all the quality reptiles I know he has been getting, we just have made some tough competion down the road, as he will be producing some quality offspring. Can't go wrong with Harald ! Two thumbs up !

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!