Bad Guy Rhonda Alsa aka red.dragon.frog Terrible person Never do buisness with this person - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #211
laterob
Quote:
Product Details
Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 8.6 x 13 inches
Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
ASIN: B004G62868
Item model number: PT2495
Average Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,928 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
#2 in Pet Supplies > Reptiles & Amphibians > Hygrometers
#11 in Pet Supplies > Reptiles & Amphibians > Terrariums

Would you like to give feedback on images or tell us about a lower price?
That took about 15 seconds. At this point, I am leaning towards Jeromy for several reasons. What seems like sweet irony is that if he was sent an empty box, she would have had a better chance at getting away with it if she'd just typed in 5 or 6 pounds instead of 1. So if she did try to scam him, her greed may have been her undoing? Too funny.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:18 PM   #212
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
Rhonda, you say you never opened the box when you received it from Amazon. If that's so, how can you be absolutely certain there ever WAS a monsoon in that box? Did you weigh it/ feel the weight?
This was already answered. See below quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
It came from Amazon and was sealed when I got it. It weighed the same as the one I opened and that is in use so I did not open the box.
So, she cannot claim it was an honest mistake if the unopened box (shipped to the OP) weighed the same as the one that she did she open.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:29 PM   #213
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakinjak View Post
Just in case that wasn't clear, this all does indeed bring to mind another BOI thread where the offender continually reminded us that they had proof yet never showed it, and constantly misdirected the thread. Heck, even the cool-headed replies are starting to look familiar. I don't mean to throw around accusations, but if Rhonda could post some proof of anything it would be great. And I think it would be in her best interest for the future to post some proof of identity.
I agree. Whether or not this is the same person, this thread really does has the "feel" of that other thread/person.
Also, yes, some form of proof, from Rhonda, would be nice.

BTW Rhonda, many people DO open their boxes at the shipping office/hub.
Also, I doubt your gecko is suffering from loneliness. AFT Geckos are, by nature, solitary animals. It is a BAD idea to introduce a new gecko into a tank/viv where one gecko has died and, now, the other is not eating.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:01 PM   #214
red.dragon.frog
Today is my youngest sons birthday. I will be replying tommorrow regarding any questions.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #215
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by red.dragon.frog View Post
Today is my youngest sons birthday. I will be replying tommorrow regarding any questions.
Yeah, I'm sure.

So, "Rhonda", you have time to make the post I quoted, and sit here admiring your handiwork 25 minutes later, but not enough time to post the photographic evidence that you offered to post, of your own volition, yesterday? What happened to all those quick answers you had at the beginning? Man, I'm feeling deja vu...

Old 04-21-2012, 07:29 PM   #216
laterob
But she works 12 hours a day, six days a week. It seems she is off today, so I guess we'll have to wait until next Saturday.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:12 PM   #217
red.dragon.frog
Ive asked any no one has told me how I can post a video to the tread. So video can't be posted until I know how. Packaging was good on the geckos and they were in good cups so I have no complaints on that. It looks to me that it is 1.1 rather than 0.2 as agreed.

Read prior comments on USPS. It takes them days to bill for any overage weight with a click and ship. Contact them yourself if you don't believe me. The back and forth of "I thinks: and "with FedEx" are not needed. If you call and get information or look up information please share but the rest is just fluff that has no meaning to this situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
It's 00:19 here in CA....did I miss the (MISDIRECT) photos of the geckos?

Help me Rhonda, yea
Show it's over a pound.

That sounded better in my head. But, nothing has happened in the last 10 pages or so but mud, smoke, and mirrors. Jeromy - I know you are frustrated right now....try to hang in there.

Rhonda - USPS can't tell you it's weight? I'll hoist it now.

Taking our inurance on an empty box.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:15 PM   #218
pakinjak
Upload it to YouTube and then link it here.

Old 04-21-2012, 11:18 PM   #219
red.dragon.frog
Proof has been provided Jeromy Dana has committed crimes of fraud in the past. Jeromy Dana says Penny saw him open it at USPS and she said she did not. Jeromy Dana says the package was empty, but his proof is a photo of an empty box in his home. The USPS says any overage can take days to be billed to my account.

Nothing can be proved at this point other than Jeromy Dana has a past of Fraud and Lies. He received a package that has a preprinted label of 1 pound and the time frame for USPS to charge the overage weight is not up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepanzarella View Post
regardless of what hes done in the past he has provided us with a proof that it was only a 1lb shipment on a 5lb item his story seems to match up
nothing else matters unless they is something that says this was shipped the correct weight untill then jeromy is the one being scammed
and with all that stuff on that lady in that same area i would be more inclined to think he was scammed
oh and no one cares if the box was or wasnt opened at usps the label still says 1lb

Old 04-21-2012, 11:22 PM   #220
red.dragon.frog
I am not posting any more personal information to the BOI. If someone that serves as a moderator would like to see it with the agreement of it not being shared public I will provide it to them so they can verify my identity.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!