Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 152 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:05 PM   #1511
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I forget the name of the other importer Garrett was involved with but he had abad history with illegal activity. He is named in this thread. I'll try to find it.
Ill save you some time. I have used a total of 8 different exporters from 6 different countries. None of them have been involved in illegal activity.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:07 PM   #1512
dieselfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
I have no problem with anyone speaking out. Show me proof of who I scammed? And yes YOU are unstable. Crank calling my house, posting fake craigslist ads with my info on it, giving me bad karma on every post for a year and a half?? Does that seam normal to you Patrick Sterling?
Garrett, you tried scamming me with your original ad for the geckos. I provided proof you are a liar who was tripping over your own words with screen shots
In this very thread. You seem confused, take a few mins and re read your replies. The OP of this thread supplied proof you scammed him out of thousands of dollars and you have still yet to make him whole. My favorite part of this thread is when one of your mindless cronies who paid you thousands to import some uro's came here to defend you and then came BACK here months later to tell everyone you ripped him off!! Garrett Smith your antics are unreal! Thank you for providing me and countless others hours of quality fictional importer stories!

Old 01-30-2017, 09:38 PM   #1513
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
You NEVER wanted earless monitors? But you called me asking about them....Paperwork, price etc...So what part am I lying about Lynn? Did you NOT call me about them? Did we have a conversation on the phone? You called me on two separate occasions about them. Let me refresh your memory. You called me twice inquiring about them. At no point did you say that they were for a friend. You spent the first 45 minutes telling me how cool you are and how long you have been keeping reptiles after 10 minutes I forgot what reptile that you were asking about. You didn't like my price and we parted ways. You called me again a few days later asking about them and then some e-mail about the price. You again didn't like the price and said you can get the same ones for half of what I was selling them for. When I called you out on that, what was the reality? I was selling papered adults delivered to your door. Your comparison was un-papered babies in another country.

Whats your story now Lyn? I have asked you for proof of who did I rip off? and where did you get $20,000 a made up number in your head?
Again, I never wanted the earless monitors you advertised, and I never talked to you for 45 minutes, about anything.

I don't have a story, you know who you ripped off, and in case you forgot, start reading this thread, starting with post #1, and don't stop there continue on, there's a lot of reading as to who you ripped off. There's my proof.

I find it simply amazing, the high horse your on today, blowing & going, about how terrible, and what liars a few us are, because 2 people came forward in you defense today, where were they all through this thread?

This high horse that you're on, won't last, 2 came forward, doesn't change who & what you are.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you have to prove those who said you scammed them out of thousands of dollars, are Liars.

Better get busy, you a lot of reading a head of you.

I'm no longer going back & forth with, he said, and the scammer said, with you any longer this evening.

Can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he CAN'T be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 01-30-2017, 09:39 PM   #1514
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieselfan View Post
Garrett, you tried scamming me with your original ad for the geckos. I provided proof you are a liar who was tripping over your own words with screen shots
In this very thread. You seem confused, take a few mins and re read your replies. The OP of this thread supplied proof you scammed him out of thousands of dollars and you have still yet to make him whole. My favorite part of this thread is when one of your mindless cronies who paid you thousands to import some uro's came here to defend you and then came BACK here months later to tell everyone you ripped him off!! Garrett Smith your antics are unreal! Thank you for providing me and countless others hours of quality fictional importer stories!
You are truly a delusional man Patrick Sterling. The geckos that I posted were sold before you inquired about them and went to man in California who has a gecko named after him and another customer in the US. Did I ask you for money? NO. You, Like Chris Proctor were too late. But some how this is a scam in your heads????? I never asked either of you two for money. All I said was the animals are not available anymore. lol How is this a scam? Do you two find it so hard to believe that someone else out there would want to acquire the same animal? Nooooo way, your the only two interested in these animals.

The OP Michael Rodriguez is a friend of mine on Facebook and is interested in buying some animals off of me. I owe him zero dollars. I believe your referring to Charlie Rodriguez who tried to extend my live arrival guarantee, to a month and a half. Thats not a rip of or a scam. I refunded him for some animals the died a week later....but nice try to deflect your crazy illegal harassment antics.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:44 PM   #1515
snowgyre
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgyre View Post
Garrick, I do request that you at least give us the name of the "original importer" you are getting those dragons from.
Garrick, this is my third time, asking politely, for the name of the "original importer" you are getting those dragons from in the kingsnake ad. Please answer the question.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:48 PM   #1516
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Again, I never wanted the earless monitors you advertised, and I never talked to you for 45 minutes, about anything.

I don't have a story, you know who you ripped off, and in case you forgot, start reading this thread, starting with post #1, and don't stop there continue on, there's a lot of reading as to who you ripped off. There's my proof.

I find it simply amazing, the high horse your on today, blowing & going, about how terrible, and what liars a few us are, because 2 people came forward in you defense today, where were they all through this thread?

This high horse that you're on, won't last, 2 came forward, doesn't change who & what you are.

I don't have to prove anything to you, you have to prove those who said you scammed them out of thousands of dollars, are Liars.

Better get busy, you a lot of reading a head of you.

I'm no longer going back & forth with, he said, and the scammer said, with you any longer this evening.

Can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he CAN'T be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Ahhh, Typical caught in a lie act Lyn. I'm no longer going back and forth with you is the typical response when being called out for your BS. $20,000? Your the one who keeps saying Ive ripped people off for $20,000. Its so easy to sue someone in small claims. Don't you think if I truly scammed anyone they would of sued me? High horse? No just tired of your lies, putting words in peoples mouth, bulling, BS. You keep making things up on he said she said, when you have no idea what your talking about.

Old 01-30-2017, 09:48 PM   #1517
SobekSerpents
Quote:
Garrick, this is my third time, asking politely, for the name of the "original importer" you are getting those dragons from in the kingsnake ad. Please answer the question.
He won't....

This is typical low life scamming tactics. Blame everyone else and either ignore questions asked or completely skirt them with cover up dialog.

Normal, rational and honest people do not act the way Garrett acts....

Old 01-30-2017, 10:04 PM   #1518
SobekSerpents
I also like how you keep saying "I was too late"....therefore I'm all upset and posting in this BOI.

Again, I never once thought you had the animals in question. I didn't believe your ad. Had you offered pictures and said to come pick them up, sure....I'd likely do that, but it was never a thought in my mind that you were on the up and up.

There are Aussies available in EU for sale now. There are Aussies in breeder collections in the US. I'm not too worried about missing out on your particular frilleds, if indeed they ever existed at all.

You're a giant, steaming pile of lies and cons....and that's why everybody hates you. You've done nothing respectable. You dishonestly flip imported animals and rip as many people off as you can get away with.

Old 01-30-2017, 10:10 PM   #1519
Frogman11
Quote:
Hello,

My names Garrett...Not Garrick. No biggie. And Yes you are asking politely thank you.....but as you may or may not know I don't believe in the BOI system for obviously reasons. I got into trouble importing 13 years ago and luckily got out of it and learned how to do it properly. With that said there is no way in hell would I do anything illegal. Believe me when I say....I have legal paperwork for everything that I import. All of the information about Australia importing and exporting can be easily looked up.

Old 01-30-2017, 10:21 PM   #1520
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by SobekSerpents View Post
I also like how you keep saying "I was too late"....therefore I'm all upset and posting in this BOI.

Again, I never once thought you had the animals in question. I didn't believe your ad. Had you offered pictures and said to come pick them up, sure....I'd likely do that, but it was never a thought in my mind that you were on the up and up.

There are Aussies available in EU for sale now. There are Aussies in breeder collections in the US. I'm not too worried about missing out on your particular frilleds, if indeed they ever existed at all.

You're a giant, steaming pile of lies and cons....and that's why everybody hates you. You've done nothing respectable. You dishonestly flip imported animals and rip as many people off as you can get away with.

Why would I say come pick them up when they were sold? everyone hates me?
Ive done nothing respectable? You know nothing about me. You are butt hurt about not getting these animals.. boo whooo. Get over it and grow up.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!