High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 90 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:18 PM   #891
BenR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith
I believe he wasn't around for a long time (around a 10 year period) because that was the period of time he was in jail for shooting killing his friend.
You got it. At the time no one knew about that. All anyone knew was he hated Prehistoric Pets, he was hiding behind a fake name, and was not around for a long time, but did appear to be around at some point before that.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:44 PM   #892
HerpVenue
You know what you can do to make us all look like idiots?
Post a copy of your driver's license and business license.

Damon, you know you have been caught. Just fess up. I know it is hard for a pathological like you to fess up.

You easily type paragraphs upon paragraphs. But you do not have the time to take two seconds and upload your license.

If you do not want to upload our license.... that is fine.
Just tell us what state you filed your articles of incorporation with. We can then figure out for ourselves if your company exists or not.

It is just THAT simple.

Damon there may be someone out there who still believes in you. But there are plenty of others who have already smartened up and have thrown all doubt.

Damon, there may be one or two who say, "he does not have to prove a thing". But there are countless others who think, "he could have shut everyone up and he did not, so is he unable or just unwilling? fishy indeed"

You know, people won't deal with someone who is "fishy"

You said you did not care, but then you resurected this thread because you wanted to prove that we would all jump in. HUH?

while you did prove we would all jump in, you also proved that I was right. You also proved that you still won't post a copy of any of your licenses.

So how is that truck that you bought from your "friend", My gosh, you were reaching for that one. why is it you are now avoiding talking about that truck? Is it too much of a big oops for you? Finally there is some proof that smart people just can't gloss over. So you just ignore it in hopes that the little FACT disappears.

I DARE you to make me look like an idiot. I DARE you to show that I am a liar.
I DARE you to post a copy of your licenses. I DARE you to show that you are totally different from this LOSER named Damon.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:50 PM   #893
HerpVenue
Quote:
Voted "THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL REPTILE BASED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET", The High End Herps Website is jam-packed with decades of useful breeding advice and essential reptile keeping knowledge and information. Unsurpassed in content and detail.
By the way, the vote is not looking to good for you.
I guess that is what happens when you hold a real vote instead of just making things up.

Is that another lie on your website? Or is that just ssttrreettcchhiinngg the truth?

Maybe you can at least answer that question. When and where was this "vote" held? That is not a personal question. so you do not have to cry about people asking you personal questions. (like you already did).

Also answer the question of where your articles of incorporation where filed in. that is not a personal question. That is a business question. Any REAL company should not have a problem answering that.

Old 08-28-2007, 02:52 PM   #894
HerpVenue
whoops, forgot the link

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=103101

Quote:
Voted by one person "THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL REPTILE BASED WEBSITE ON THE INTERNET",

Old 08-28-2007, 06:05 PM   #895
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Oh brother, lol.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any stupider, it actually does. Obviously they have to invent new "Crimes against herper society" that I have “clearly committed” when each of the original allegations don't pan out.

Let's just run through all these things that I am now accused of doing and/or being:

First off, I'm not me, I'm someone else they don't like.

Then I don't really own any snakes I just claim to.

Then I do have a few snakes but I doctor pictures of normal burms to make'em look like hybrid morphs.

Then I do actually have some cool snakes but I could not possibly have produced them. Why, because putting two snakes together is just so hard for a dolt like me, lol.

Then it is invented that since I couldn't have possibly produced them well I must have stolen them. Sure, that would be anyone's natural deduction.

In the midst of all this I am also, let's see: A ruthless serial murderer, a pathological liar, an insane person, an ugly guy (that's my favorite), the owner of a few cheap snakes in a tiny wooden shack, then when that is no longer convenient I am the owner of hundreds of stolen snakes in a tiny wooden shack, then I have no snakes again and as such have never had no customers and thus I make no money and therefore I am poor, but then I do have customers and make lots of illegal money, and it keeps getting bigger and better each day. Keep going guys, you are proving my case for me.

You forgot running an illegal business, falsely posing as a corporation, and probably tax evasion. We'll soon see about that though. I am about half way through this monster of a thread. Almost ready to package it all together and make that call I promised I'd make. Or you could come clean and end this all. To simple items would end it all, neither of which have you shown since the start.

I'm sure you're going to enjoy the IRS. I've heard what wonderful people they can be. Crawling up your arse with a microscope and such. Think you can hide who you are from them? LOL

Go ahead and call MY bluff.

Old 08-28-2007, 08:25 PM   #896
NeoScales
Quote:
And by the way guys, thugs that commit murder get life in prison or the death penalty. Everyone knows that. Or am I also an escaped convict from Maximum Security?
I clearly stated that "Damon Heynen" was the person who committed manslaughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoScales
Just to put this into perspective - being labeled “thief” or “liar” is just a small ancillary issue if you’re being outed as Damon Heynen (a.k.a. “Brian Smith” and other alias'). To be known as Damon Heynen also means you’re a former prison inmate. He shot a young man to death, and then ran to avoid prosecution. So depending on how you view felony manslaughter – being labeled Damon Heynen could also carry the tag of “murderer” (since his release he has emailed several death threats and physically threatened others with a gun).
...I never connected your name in that statement. Of course if you did want to dispute the claim, all you had to do was write "that's not me - doesn't apply". But in your (factually juvenile) reply, you seem to think you're the one that was being written about. That's about as close to an admission as a true sociopath is likely to make.

Old 08-29-2007, 12:54 PM   #897
Keith Northrop
Talking Has anyone actually bought from HEH????

Someone should be able to come forward???? Anyone???? What do you have forsale David???? I'm in the Market for High end Herps.....HaHa... Hey has anyone heard about those Internet Mobs that show up all of a sudden and do stupid stuff......Like open a umbrella and twirl it around.....Then disappear just
as suddenly.....Lets all go to HEH Website at a certian time and make orders.......HaHa........See if it Gets OverLoaded..........

Old 08-29-2007, 01:13 PM   #898
BenR
I met a guy on a forum that bought one of HEHs albino granites for the extra high price. I don't know if the guy would want to post the details here or not, but I can say he wasn't happy with snake he got.

Old 08-30-2007, 12:32 PM   #899
High End Herps Inc
Not only did I personally bring this thread back to the top from being buried deep on page one thousand and two but I also predicted very ACURATELY, just EXACTLY, to the letter, what those people would do. I did this primarily just to make them prove my case for me and they're doing a very fine job. They think if they keep posting the same lies over and over and over that the lies will somehow suddenly be more believable. Sorry fellas,.. it just doesn't work that way. You really only just look more immature.... and well.... entirely obvious. One of your biggest mistakes was when you began adding new, more outlandish lies to desperately try to make the first set of lies look even worse. Nobody could ever be THAT bad. You should have kept it within the perimeters of believability. "Less is more" my friends. Less is often more.

The truth of the matter is that: My name REALLY IS David Beauchemin and I REALLY DO own High End Herps Inc and we REALLY DO produce literally hundreds of high end morphs and hybrid morphs (the evidence of this is on our website for all to see) and we REALLY DO offer everyone in the world.... (except any of those few jealous failed breeders)... great snakes at great prices available on the best payment plans in the industry, covered by the best guarantees IN THE WORLD.

Those are the only actual FACTS contained in this thread. And no amount of repetitive, adverse, "Anti-High End Herps Inc" propaganda can change them. At the end of each day only the actual facts remain. All those guys have proven is that anyone with 5 minutes and a computer keyboard can... quite literally... type ANYTHING about ANYBODY. But when the lies are so blatantly obvious as they are in this thread it don't change ANYTHING. But God Bless'em, they'll keep trying. Just like I predicted when I brought this thread back up. Regardless of the fact that it has no affect on us whatsoever and we are still here, doing what we do, just fine. With or without their blessing or approval, we will go on, forever.

We still have and produce many, many one of a kind python morphs, we still have NEVER burned or cheated ANYBODY and we still have ZERO unhappy customers. A big, fat donut-hole of a ZERO on that one. NOT ONE person has come here saying that we did them a dishonest deal. Why? Because we never have. There is NOT ONE victim in this thread or in all of existence. NOT ONE dissatisfied customer. Anywhere. The reason for this is simple. We run a good business, treat our customers quite literally like bonifide royalty and we sell only the finest quality morphs and hybrid morphs. And since this site is supposedly only about finding out whether or not one can get quality, healthy snakes and not get burned I think the relevant issues are 100% covered and they will ALWAYS speak for themselves where we are concerned. And nothing those jealous failed breeders can ever say or do can ever change those FACTS. Sorry guys. But honestly, there are no hard feelings or animosity from me. Really. I honestly feel mostly a deep pity and a very genuine sadness for each of you. But I also am capable of understanding as well. I know why you are doing what you are doing. But maybe you should try to replace the ugly, negative, hateful thoughts in your hearts with beautiful, positive, loving thoughts. Life is much more rewarding this way, really.

"Love Thy Enemies and Pray For Their Sins" < Jesus Christ

Take Care,
David Beauchemin

Old 08-30-2007, 12:54 PM   #900
Casey Hulse
Quote:
The truth of the matter is that: My name REALLY IS David Beauchemin and I REALLY DO own High End Herps Inc
You have been called a liar, and a fraud, and you do nothing to prove otherwise.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart