For Sale Make spieds! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 04-11-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
homeya100
Make spieds!

I have for sale a proven male het pied that successfully bred 5 females for me this year. He is about 900g and eats anything f/t or live. He was produced and purchased from Steve Roussis. I also have a proven female het pied around ~2000g. She laid 5 fertile eggs and 2 slugs back in February that yeilded 2 spieds, 2 spiders, and 1 normal. She immediately went back to pounding medium rats and ASF's and should deffinitely lay again next season. I also have a ~1000g female het pied that is the other female's daughter from 09. She eats anything f/t or live and should also deffinitely go next season. I am asking $1500 shipped on the east coast and $1600 shipped on the west coast. FIRM. I will also be at the upcoming White Plains and Hamburg expos. Feel free to contact me with any and all questions.
First pic is the proven het with this years' clutch and the second is the babies from that clutch. Third is the male spider het with an albino he successfully bred as well.

The offspring are 0.2 spieds and 2.0 spiders poss het pied....which are all available once they have shed and fed atleast 10 times. Spieds will be $3k each and the spiders are $200 each.
Thanks
-Adam
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!