GBU Enterprises (Good Guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2007, 01:50 PM   #1
ChaosCat
GBU Enterprises (Good Guy)

I just received my CB 05 Hypo Brooks king female from him and she arrived healthy, in excellent condition, packed correctly and exactly as described. Sam was very helpful! I'll definitely do business with him again!

Clara Turnbull-Murphy
Lower Ground Reptiles
http://www.lowergroundreptiles.net

Old 08-01-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
NBmononoke
thanks

just to introduce GBU Enterprises.....

Glenbrooks = Glen brooks
$
nbmonono = Naomi berry
&
soul= Isam AJ

we became partners about a year ago , our company is based out of northern California......

under the address of

p.o.box 766
Lodi,ca 95241

phone number
209-327-7397

i want to thank everyone for there great business they have giving us ............

Old 08-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
ArtCat
Can't Go Wrong

with these folks. I have done business with them for years. They are top notch breeders. They are very pleasant to deal with.

Chuck Wright

Old 08-15-2007, 10:49 AM   #4
twh49801
DITTO.............

isam and i just completed a trade and i couldn't be happier.i asked for a few referances and received seven,each one with very positive feedback.

we were to ship the same day and as i was preparing my snakes to ship i received a urgent call to go out of town.i deceided to go ahead and ship and told isam to hold his snakes until further notice,i was a bit concerned but received my animals today as promised,great communication and follow up.

based on referances and my experience i would feel confident in ANY business dealing with isam and his partners.thanks bud,have fun!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!