Michael Barrera/Excellent service beautful animals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-05-2008, 02:01 AM   #1
NocturnalNature
Michael Barrera/Excellent service beautful animals

Just completed a transaction with Michael Barrera and I must say it was an outstanding buying experience.
I was out of town when I noticed an ad for a pair of animals I was interested in. Called him up and he agreed to hold them until I got back in town to get my finances in order.
As soon as I got back I called and he was off but the gentleman I spoke to said he would call him and let him know I was trying to reach him. Sure enough a few hours later he calls and went to the store to process the order, package the animals and hand deliver them to Fedex personally. All on his day off.
Package was shipped and a tracking number was emailed to me so I could track the progress of the package.
I received the animals early this afternoon (scheduled for 10:30 delivery) due to carrier delay and was a bit concerned. I was quite relieved to open the package and find two bright eyed skinks staring back at me. The animals were well packaged and ate within 15 minutes of being introduced into their new enclosure.
All in all it couldn't have gone any smoother so I gotta give him a big ole' .

Old 03-09-2017, 11:06 PM   #2
shelledfriends
I also had an exception transaction with Michael Barrerra. I picked up a few hatchling turtles and everything went smoothly. I would definitely reach out to him again if he has anything that I am interested in. The packaging was great, he answered questions about the bloodline, sent me tracking number and the animals were alert and flawless.

Thanks Michael!

Michael Thathuvaswamy

Old 03-10-2017, 03:19 PM   #3
Jawsofafrog
I bought a Hog Island boa in store. Great people.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!