For Sale BLUE BOTTLE FLIES WILL BE BACK SOON!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
ScreamersONLY
Talking BLUE BOTTLE FLIES WILL BE BACK SOON!!!!

I like taking pre-orders for a good reason. More people I get on the list, more you and I save on costs.

Blue bottle flies are half inch flying buzzing flies that stimulate pet frogs, lizards, mantids, spiders, etc. from their vibrating wings and movement.

I recommend using the powdered bee pollen to "dust" the flies with. Simply put container of flies in the fridge for 30 minutes, and toss some of the powdered bee pollen in the container, and while they are still in the container, spin the container in a circular motion for 10 seconds. I pack a baggy of bee pollen powder FREE of charge with every order of blue bottle flies!

Depending on how many folks I get on the group buy list, depends on the price you pay.

Here are the prices right now, and the prices may change considering how many people get in on the group buy.

Cup of 150 BB flies - $1.70

Cup of 300 BB flies - $3.25

Cup of 600 BB flies - $6.15

Cup of 1200 BB flies - $11.99

Cup of 2,400 BB flies - $21.99

Cup of 4,800 BB flies - $41.00

Want more? Ask for discounts!!!!

Keep in mind, prices may very well get lowered soon, due to high demand.

Email is Care4urchameleon@live.com

Title subject "Pre-order BB flies"

I accept pay pal, with Care4urchameleon@live.com.

I also take cash, money orders and checks. I do not recommend mailing cash though.

My address is:

Brian Aschenbach

116 Cranford Avenue

Cranford, NJ 07016

Phone number - 908 - 603 - 7279

I accept texts 24/7

Sorry but as of recently I cannot talk on the phone before 9 P.M. Eastern time.

I also provide a care sheet in your package if you request one. I can guide you and help you keep all of your blue bottle flies a live for more than a month.

Please ALWAYS send me your first and last name with shipping address, how you plan on paying me, and how many you would like.

Shipping is $5.00 for 2nd day arrival.

Order anything MORE than $4,800 flies and the shipping is $10.50 for second day arrival.

Thanks!!
Old 11-16-2010, 02:58 AM   #2
conarc
im def interested in these an would like 2,400 asap

Old 12-08-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
ScreamersONLY
I will have more BBs available next week. Get your orders in now before they are all sold out. I only get around 30,000 and have a number of regulars who buy 4,800 at a time.

Zip code does not matter with shipping costs.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-09-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
conarc
ill try to put in my order tonight the shipping for 4,800 is the same as the shipping for 2,800?

Old 12-10-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
ScreamersONLY
I can fit 4,800 pupae in a small box. $5.00 shipping.

Please email me: Care4urchameleon@live.com.

I do not come on here much, thanks! Happy Holidays my herp loving friends!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!