Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:12 PM   #51
AaronSerio
I appreciate the updates. Keep them coming!

Old 12-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #52
Dbz4246
The site crashed again... the time stopped when it hit 18 minutes and 12 seconds. They obviously dont have the servers to handle the site. Even though they say they are working on it.... as I type this the time started counting down again

Old 12-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #53
Shadera
Is anyone actually surprised at the issues so soon?

And people are sending these shysters money. This is the reason the hobby will never be able to police itself.

Old 12-07-2011, 08:42 PM   #54
dchristensen
crash!!! the site is down

Old 12-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #55
Dbz4246
Well, there was a winner.... but the site crashed for about 20 minutes and BAM!! theres a winner. I had put in another bid (site gives you 5 free when you sign up) and it never registered.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #56
ShortStack
Wonder if Avi will come back to help clarify some of these "technical difficulties" the site seems to be having.. Ha.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:25 PM   #57
RichsBallPythons
It listed a winner, and now the winner has been taken down

Old 12-07-2011, 09:29 PM   #58
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbz4246 View Post
Well, there was a winner....
I wonder if that was a "real" winner or if it was a "fake" winner just like the BP's listed that sold for low prices on auctions that never actually happened.
I'll take a gamble and say it was a fake winner.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #59
ShortStack
I find their return policy interesting:

Return Policy: If you are not satisfied with any auction item you have purchased, you may return it for a full refund within 7 days, unused and in its original package.

Wonder how one would go about returning a live BP, unused, in its original package? If you open it to see if you're satisfied by even a quick look, is it a "used" product? If so, then we need to invest in some x-ray glasses so we make sure we can return our snakes.

Old 12-07-2011, 09:46 PM   #60
ShortStack
I actually got Avi on chat to ask about the return policy they have listed:

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp