Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #31
morph evolution
has anyone contacted kevin at nerd to get his input on all this?

Old 05-29-2012, 12:06 PM   #32
saskia
Kevin places this thread on his own Facebook page so he knows.....

Old 05-29-2012, 12:07 PM   #33
saskia
"placed" I don't see where I can edit...

Old 05-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #34
Willow
Yep, it is on Kevin's Reptile group page. I would not hold it against him if he didn't respond here. It seems he is well aware this guy is acting crazy.

Old 05-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #35
SPJ
He should still address the issue that you do not need the NERD line HG woma to make a soulsucker.

Old 05-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #36
morph evolution
agreed

Old 05-29-2012, 12:48 PM   #37
jluman
At best, these guys have no idea what they are talking about.

This animal that Powerhouse posted a picture of is a "regular" woma pastel. It is not a hidden gene woma combo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe at PHR View Post

Pastel Hidden Gene Woma

Joe Capone at Power House Reptiles
Here's a pic of one that I have. This animal is two years old and about to shed but it is clearly the same thing:

Just to show another example of Powerhouse incorrectly identifying an animal, here are some pics of one of their older ads where they tried to sell a mojave spider as a bumblebee mojave:

This was discussed elsewhere at the time, but I still had the pics saved online.

Old 05-29-2012, 12:57 PM   #38
Joe at PHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluman View Post
At best, these guys have no idea what they are talking about.

This animal that Powerhouse posted a picture of is a "regular" woma pastel. It is not a hidden gene woma combo.

Here's a pic of one that I have. This animal is two years old and about to shed but it is clearly the same thing:

Just to show another example of Powerhouse incorrectly identifying an animal, here are some pics of one of their older ads where they tried to sell a mojave spider as a bumblebee mojave:

This was discussed elsewhere at the time, but I still had the pics saved online.
Thiis is the only post I am making until Kevin comes but he won't because everything is true in y post as Kevin Knows this. Here is his hidden Gene Woma Enchi. He has the Hidden Gene Woma right from his original but isn't an Enchi. It's a Lemon Pastel cross to an Original Hidden Gene Woma as you all can see.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #39
joe23
i think the fact that this post came from joe capone gives it obviously not the best start, but id still like to hear a bit about this.

not long ago kevin posted the video about soulsuckers saying that u need his hg lessers to make soulsuckers. in that video everybody with a little grisp on genetics knew that he had no clue what he was talkin about. sounds harsh but lets face it- that video was full of genetical inaccuracies and it appered as kevin didnt even understood that basics (for example that u only can have 2 same allels on one lucus).

if i read this long wided post correct, joe is saying that the infernos and all other combos listed as hg woma granite bla bla bla actually are just hg woma crosses- without the granite.

i certainly remember to have read something or seen something directly from kevin where he says when hg woma and granite mix, they become unseperatable- that they basically become a new gene.

as far as i understood joes breeding results prove exactly that- that u cant get granites from granite hg woma combos.

whether or not this is true (i honestly havent ever seen 2 different genes become a new one), i still think we shouldnt bash him, but rather get down to the truth.

after the lesser hg thing, the banana thing, the toffee thing, the desert thing etc etc i think we can only profit from discussing it.

if its true that infernos etc carry the granite gene it should be easy for kevin to come by and post some pics after hunderts of clutches containing hg woma granite combos- wouldnt it?

Old 05-29-2012, 01:59 PM   #40
Temporalis_Enterprises
How do you know it's not an Enchi? It's got green eyes which Enchi's have, it's got enough banding, it's got the head fading, the color, etc. They did use to call Enchi's "Enchi Pastels", because Enchi's are a color enhancer. You say "oh it's not an Enchi, it's a Lemon Pastel!", without any evidence of such. You don't tell us why, you just expect us to take your word for it.

What evidence do you

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!