Info TRUTHS ABOUT THE HIDDEN GENE WOMA THAT ARE IN DIRECT CONFLICT OF KEVIN MCCURELY(NERD) - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-29-2012, 02:37 PM   #41
NewEnglandReptile
That picture is a Woma x Enchi. Period. As far as the Lesser stuff I think the HG Woma reacts with the Daddy Platty aspect of the Lesser Platinum..... as I understand from Ralph not all Lessers carry the Daddy Platty gene.... So, this is basically is what I think is happening...if the Lesser carries this hidden aspect then I believe it lines up with the HG Woma and makes Soul Suckers. My Lessers from the Soul Sucker are what I am referring to.... the carry "it". You can NOT make a Soul Sucker from a non-HG Woma, PERIOD! As far as comments about 2 alleles on a locus matching up..... Umm YEAH! What??? And we can have many allele locations on that locus too.... EXactly what is happening we can only GUESS! Why do Coral Glows change sex from one generation to another??? (Males) So far I have not a single explanation from people with Degrees in Genetics, and it makes no sense!
This entire thing is LAME..... Joe & Clark you can spin your tail all you want as you try to confuse people and sell your snakes. I find you both amusing at best but your endless lies and twisting belongs in a reality show, your drama is pathetic. IF you confuse people and actually rip people off with your new notion then you are SCUM. You really seem to have a hard time with your eyes...the above claim that a Enchi Woma is clearly a Lemon Pastel Woma..or HG Woma is out there! What an eye....... you both might want to stick each other's thumbs in your eyes since this will ABSOLUTELY help with your future DISCOVERIES. Funny, how you go to great lengths to detail so much of your tired mush into some kind of babbling argument(with yourself) but fail to clearly post my emails where I "confess" my sins. You may want to talk to a few children before you muster your next response, they might be able to help the both of you argue and evidently SPELL!

Kevin

Old 05-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #42
Joe at PHR
Funny Kevin you have it listed on the WOBP as an Enchi Hidden Gene Woma. Everyone just has to go from the list that we gave and go to the WOBP and Ray Charles could see it if he were alive. I can't even believe you are keeping this up? You know go ahead and post what you want and we will pick everything apart like we have been and reply.

Old 05-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #43
saskia
Joe: Can you please answer my question about the Soulsucker in my previous post??

Old 05-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #44
NewEnglandReptile
No....I did not list it as that... Do you actually think that I put all that stuff up there??? I have HG Woma Enchi stuff that is WAY better looking than that!!!!!! I do not have the time or attention to go through every morph up there........ I have made both. I get very overwhelmed when I go there with the endless morphs. But again, I do NOT put all that stuff up there!!! In fact, there are multiple copies of the same snake that we made.

Ask Allan, he works very hard to keep things up there and list stuff but often checks back with me on stuff to make sure he got it right.....

Kevin

Old 05-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #45
NewEnglandReptile
Joe, where is your Soul Sucker????? The Kamakaze ball????? That is what you are claiming as your ace in the hole????? PROOF? You are trying to prove a wheel is square with that????

K

Old 05-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #46
joe23
a lesser simply cant carry a hidden gene without being a platinum in phenotype.

when u breed a platinum to a normal u get lessers and het daddys- but these lessers are just that- lessers.

u better talk to ralph if u dont believe me- he has explained it a thousand times in forums and on his page.

a het daddy is simply a inc dom gene like the lesser too. that gene basically has two different homozygous forms- the platty and the lucy- and my guess is that theres a super het daddys aswell- i just dont know how itll look like.

so the soulsucker is just a single two gene combo- hg woma and lesser. if ud breed a platty to an hg woma ud get soulsuckers and hg womas het daddy- breed such a hg woma het daddy to a lesser or platinum or super lesser and ull get a platty version of a soulsucker- it would statistically be a 1 in 8 ratio when u breed a lesser to a hg woma het daddy.

as far bananas and sexes goes- i think we better leave this topic alone...lol

i mean u can tell us what u want all day long- but why not simply posting some pics about hg woma granite clutches were granites and granite combos are in?

ud close this discussion immediantly leaving all people with the good feeling that they actually have what they paid for.

shouldnt be a big problem i guess...

Old 05-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #47
jluman
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERD,Inc View Post
as I understand from Ralph not all Lessers carry the Daddy Platty gene...

Kevin
No lessers carry this this gene, if they had it they would be visual platinums.

Old 05-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #48
Joe at PHR
This is the last post. This is starting to turn into spins and lies. Were not here to prove anything to the world but to show you the truth. If you don't like the truth it doesn't concern us. We just came out here to point out the truth. If you want misconstrued snakes more power everybody buy them from Kevin. If you want to listen to more confusing conversation, than just listen to Kevin. Otherwise go to our list and to the WOBP and watch Kevin come up with tons excuses why and he answers nothing about non granite Hidden Gene Womas. Kevin as your email stated to us you said 2 different types of Womas came in from two different sources and they looked the same. The only other Woma is a regular Woma and those snakes don't get you upset but ours do.

Old 05-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #49
saskia
Joe: Can you please answer my question about the Soulsucker??
Why are you avoiding my question?
This is very important for all of us...
If you have a HG Woma for so long you must have tried to make Soulsuckers?

Old 05-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #50
NewEnglandReptile
Joe, I originally had two wild caught snakes(imported) that I thought were the same. They looked similar enough for me to think they were the same at the time. As I bred them I learned otherwise and the snakes educated me that there was a difference.

Ok, so you need to see a HG Woma Granite and a HG Woma no Granite? Pics? Ok, I can do that.... same with Pastels that have the Granite Gene. I think that some of my Super Infernos get very busy from the Granite gene gene.

If you were correct why have so few people made Soul Suckers? And, has ANYONE made a Soul Sucker from a non-HG WOma..... other than you?????? (You have not!)

Spinning and lying..... me? Ummmmm...... funny, that you keep saying this stuff but you seem to be twirling out of control. I am being told by a few people that you have done this same kind of thing to other people regarding the Highway/Gravel and White Out....??? Three's a Charm!

Oh, maybe you explain to me the genetics of the Pearl Ball too??? I have lots of questions about it and why?

If I breed a HG Woma to a Normal and make some normal babies and then raise them to adults....breed those back to a HG Woma.... What will I make?
If I breed HG Woma x HG Woma what will I make.
If I breed HG Woma x Champagne what will I make?

Please, tell me....

K

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!