Blue Tongued Skink For Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Skinks

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 12:47 PM   #1
stephen fletcher
Post Blue Tongued Skink For Sale

i have a blue tongued skink for sale approx 3 years old..big and chunky with lovely markings....eats well and has all limbs intact...bouht only a week ago on the knowledge it was a female but when we tried to pair it up with our male he didnt appreciate the company so had to seperate them...will sell for £100. pounds email or phone steve on 07811356812.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-25-2004, 01:35 PM   #2
Bill
Blue Tongue Breeding

When Blue Tongues breed they are aggressive..If you put the "female" in with the Male you have..The signs of breeding would include having the male chase her around and trying to bite her neck or whatever he can get a hold on to mount her..
Before you sell your skink..I would put Her/Him on some green astro Turf for a week and everyday look for sperm plugs if you see them you have a male...

Just my two cents..
Bill

Old 10-26-2004, 12:45 PM   #3
stephen fletcher
thanx for your help i much appreciate it...ile try that asap and keep you informed cheers
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread