Exotic Herps 28 (Just a friendy BUYER BEWARE) - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-21-2005, 11:13 AM   #31
Greg Riso
Question Thank God For The BOI

I look up anyone I'm even remotely interested in dealing with here and came upon this guy's name at Reptibid. Here's a link to an animal he currently has posted.
http://www.reptibid.com/cgi-bin/auct...tem=1107466318
The weird thing is he has several positive feedback posts and only one negative one. I don't believe the person that started this thread even bothered to post something negative which in my opinion is rediculous. You would think they'd want to warn others. Either this guy has gone legit, the posters are all friends, or they maybe the buyers are ignorant and don't know any better. One way or another I won't be rolling the dice and taking a chance.

Old 01-21-2005, 11:32 AM   #32
liquidleaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus Haley
http://www.seminolesheriff.org/auto_...semiannual.pdf

Sixteen years old, arrested for grand theft auto...

So where did you get that masters degree?
HAHAHA HA Gotta love the web for research. Great work, Seamus! Bus-ted!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!