Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:50 PM   #111
greenfiremajick
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
That's why i said supposedly and allegedly.

Unless she comes forward with the details they won't be repeated by me.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:56 PM   #112
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracie View Post
So has the seller given an explanation yet as to why these animals were listed and sold as healthy and flawless but showed up skinny, sickly, covered in stuck shed and what look to either be burns or possible fungal infections? All I have seen so far is excuses and repeated attempts to divert attention by saying he's never had other complaints or whatever. But other animals sold are not the focus here, these two CLEARLY sickly monkey tailed skinks are and a mature and responsible seller would own this mistake and admit the animals were and are in terrible shape and should never have been sold in the first place.

So ill ask again, why were these animals listed as flawless and healthy but arrived in the exact opposite condition advertised?

Ann is a good person and a good experienced reptile keeper. Whether or not she over reacted a bit is irrelevant really to the actual problem here, I'm sure there is not a single person commenting here that hasn't blown up over a situation that greatly upset them at some point in their life. And quite frankly if I spent the kind of money these animals cost and expected to get what I was told I was getting but instead received animals like THAT I would be pretty pissed off too.

Ann looks at all her reptiles as the amazing living creatures they all are, not like trinkets and dollar signs like SO MANY reptile keepers. And it obviously REALLY upset and ever disturbed her to see such beautiful and amazing lizards treated so poorly and in such a deplorable state. You can't fault her for being upset when faced with what frankly what sums up as animal abuse.

Lets try to stay focused on the actual issue here, and that's the animals involved.
Only one comment here I disagree with. The way she "over reacted" is quite relevant and a testament to her character in my opinion. The fact that she excluded those texts from her first post showed a deliberate manipulation to suit an agenda. Mentioning crypto and Ty Parks was pretty seedy as well. No bearing here whatsoever. I believe she has manipulated the truth right out of the gates. In my opinion, the rest of your post is spot on. Nick knows it, you know it, we all know it. I believe he will do the right thing, but I'm not Nostradomas. If he does, in all fairness, she should apologize for those defamatory, bullying texts publicly. One last thing. I have been screwed by plenty of people in this industry. I've never acted the way she did and have yet to post a bad guy thread here. I handle things privately with alot of success. Just sayin'.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:59 PM   #113
Lucille
But it is perfectly OK, in your opinion, to bring vicious accusations here and escape your responsibilities for these damaging allegations by saying 'supposedly'? That's the 'get out of jail free' word? 'Supposedly'? And you are washed free of responsibility??

Old 06-12-2017, 05:03 PM   #114
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Against the rules.If you can't or won't provide proof of your accusations, you should have never mentioned it. Maybe it was just another accusation to suit your agenda? Maybe? I would think that if Nick was spreading crypto in the reptile community, his name would plastered all over this forum.

Old 06-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #115
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Did "she" alert the reptile community here on the BOI? If not, why?

Old 06-12-2017, 05:20 PM   #116
Chris Kennard
Is your source the "BF" with the skull ring?

Old 06-12-2017, 05:30 PM   #117
Chris Kennard
Crickets...

Old 06-12-2017, 05:36 PM   #118
JCCS
OP, you have some serious professionalism issues and things you need to work on as far as personal relations. Also, if you don't know something like a crypto outbreak for a fact, it shouldn't leave your lips, period.

That being said, the seller here is really awful. I would be ashamed of myself if I sent out an animal in that condition. The only thing that skink is in condition for is a rescue. And then to come here with a straight face like he didn't do anything wrong and offer HALF of the vet bills. Sorry, Nick, but you should be paying every penny of those vet bills and just for showing a bit of remorse for selling an animal in that condition, I think you should refund half of the price of that skink whether OP wants it or not. That's just straight pathetic.

Old 06-12-2017, 05:42 PM   #119
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
This post is about those 2 Corucia that arrived in poor condition... I am wondering why this post is continuing? Ann has apologized for blowing up and name calling. It is clear those animals were not in good condition when shipped out. This is my opinion based on the pics and am not sure why these attacks are continuing. Anyway, I have a new clutch of Australian Water Dragon eggs I have to go dig up and put in incubator. Based on the pics posted of those 2 Corucia that were received, I would not buy from Nick.... just my opinion. No other reason than that.... period. Thank you for listening and have a great day!

Old 06-12-2017, 06:03 PM   #120
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
This post is about those 2 Corucia that arrived in poor condition... I am wondering why this post is continuing? Ann has apologized for blowing up and name calling. It is clear those animals were not in good condition when shipped out. This is my opinion based on the pics and am not sure why these attacks are continuing. Anyway, I have a new clutch of Australian Water Dragon eggs I have to go dig up and put in incubator. Based on the pics posted of those 2 Corucia that were received, I would not buy from Nick.... just my opinion. No other reason than that.... period. Thank you for listening and have a great day!
I can answer that! Your "post" is about two Corucia. This thread is about two people who want to further reputation in the reptile community to line their pockets. I personally missed the apology for that sociopathic, bipolar rant. I'll look for it. As far as you "wondering" why this thread continues? It's because a fibber called someone else a fibber. It would have been a shut case had the OP had clean hands.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!