Bad Guy Nick Lillis - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:13 PM   #121
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
I am wondering why this post is continuing?
Linda, all those posts you sent me today about crypto, and how someone was going to come post about it this afternoon, don't you remember?

If gossip about the seller is made part of the issue which it was in this thread, then it needs to be cleared up. It is either true or not true, but something like that can't be mentioned and walked away from. I told you to bring on the facts, where are they?

Old 06-12-2017, 06:16 PM   #122
Chris Kennard

Old 06-12-2017, 06:23 PM   #123
greenfiremajick
My main overall "agenda" was to show the condition of the 2 Corucia that Nick sent me. I showed pics of the animals and they clearly were not in good condition. I came here for no other reason... just my 2 reptiles that I received from Nick. They are very thin and are being cared for now. Should you feel the need to continue commenting on my bf, attacking me, etc thats fine.

If others want to come here and post on their dealings with him that is their decision and I am not involved in it. There was a private pm and we are asked to post them so I did.... but that was private and I did not come here and make any claims except for my own 2 skinks that I received and that is all.

I make no claims except what i received from nick. Thats been addressed.

I was here about the 2 skinks issues.
I will include the reports when i get them.

Thanks.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:24 PM   #124
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
I dont know how to tag a previous comment, but I did not come here publicly and make any claims about any other person's animals Lucille. If I sent something privately that was sent to me and privately expressed my concern. Never did and never will say anything publicly about any other claims. Wow, you are the one that has made this public. You should be ashamed of yourself. I told you privately, that these were 3rd party claims and that I would never repeat them in public. I have Never said anything about Nicks animals publicly. So you are wrong to post what you just did. I posted what I saw and that is the 2 Corucia and that is what I based my opinion of not wanting to buy from Nick. It is a shame that you say something publicly about 3rd party claims... .something I would never do.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:28 PM   #125
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCCS View Post
OP, you have some serious professionalism issues and things you need to work on as far as personal relations. Also, if you don't know something like a crypto outbreak for a fact, it shouldn't leave your lips, period.

That being said, the seller here is really awful. I would be ashamed of myself if I sent out an animal in that condition. The only thing that skink is in condition for is a rescue. And then to come here with a straight face like he didn't do anything wrong and offer HALF of the vet bills. Sorry, Nick, but you should be paying every penny of those vet bills and just for showing a bit of remorse for selling an animal in that condition, I think you should refund half of the price of that skink whether OP wants it or not. That's just straight pathetic.
This pretty much sums it up.....the OP sounds like a manic-bipolar person ranting and raving the way she did, and the seller sent out some major junk.

Personally I wouldn't do business with either of them after reading this thread.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:29 PM   #126
Switzer Reptiles Inc.
Oh and I never said someone would come here and post. I said I have heard from someone that might come here and post. That is up to them and not my concern. I sent you a PRIVATE MESSAGE. I believe the person will do what they choose to do with any concerns they have. Again, I have NEVER said anything about any of Nicks other reptiles or deals publicly and never will. You are the one posting 3rd party information that I received and privately emailed to you. Those were private emails about my concern and I never did or intended to make them public... it would not be right of me to post hearsay.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #127
Chris Kennard
The OP was quite melodramatic about "all" of her animals possibly being infected. I asked about quarantine. A vague answer insued, not surprisingly. I don't believe Crypto was ever an issue with her. What I do have a problem with is the opening "pulling of heart strings". Thus my unanswered question, avoided many times. She stated that "all" of her animals were in jeopardy do to a "crypto rumor" lacking any proof whatsoever. Threw in Ty Parks for the icing on the cake. So lets get right to pesky lottle thing that has been bugging me since post one. Define "homeless". I have fed homeless people in shelters I Philly. Homeless, to me, means you either live at a shelter, a tent in the woods or at a motel if you can find work. The OP claims to have been homeless for SIX MONTHS! It takes most people a year or more to recover and build a new life. Yet the OP managed to be homeless for six montjs, feed "all" of those reptiles and while paying for all those medical bills and a new place to live, shelled out over 1500 bucks for new lizards. OP, if you won the lottery, you should have used that money to pay whoever took care of your reptiles for SIX MONTHS! This is why you wouldn't answer my question...how many animals do you have? Glass houses?

Old 06-12-2017, 06:39 PM   #128
DavidBeard
Another thing I find mildly odd......the OP starts her post with basically a gigantic pity party about how rough her life has been, then shes buying $900 lizards like its nothing. I don't have cancer, don't have kids to feed and a good paying full time job, and *I* couldn't afford to buy multiple $900 lizards so the whole "woe is me" approach just doesn't fly.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:52 PM   #129
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switzer Reptiles Inc. View Post
I dont know how to tag a previous comment, but I did not come here publicly and make any claims about any other person's animals Lucille. If I sent something privately that was sent to me and privately expressed my concern. Never did and never will say anything publicly about any other claims. Wow, you are the one that has made this public. You should be ashamed of yourself. I told you privately, that these were 3rd party claims and that I would never repeat them in public. I have Never said anything about Nicks animals publicly. So you are wrong to post what you just did. I posted what I saw and that is the 2 Corucia and that is what I based my opinion of not wanting to buy from Nick. It is a shame that you say something publicly about 3rd party claims... .something I would never do.
Actually, you should be ahamed of yourself! You injected yourself into this thread and thought you would gain support working your manipulative magic behind the scenes as many people with a biased agenda do. That works great for other forums. Not so much here, wink wink. And if you told Lucille "this is just between us", than you are just as detrimental here as the scammers in my book. The BOI is an open book for those who appreciate transparency and have nothing to hide. Toodles.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:00 PM   #130
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfiremajick View Post
My main overall "agenda" was to show the condition of the 2 Corucia that Nick sent me. I showed pics of the animals and they clearly were not in good condition. I came here for no other reason... just my 2 reptiles that I received from Nick. They are very thin and are being cared for now. Should you feel the need to continue commenting on my bf, attacking me, etc thats fine.

If others want to come here and post on their dealings with him that is their decision and I am not involved in it. There was a private pm and we are asked to post them so I did.... but that was private and I did not come here and make any claims except for my own 2 skinks that I received and that is all.

I make no claims except what i received from nick. Thats been addressed.

I was here about the 2 skinks issues.
I will include the reports when i get them.

Thanks.
I disagree. You didn't come here to warn anyone. You came here to bury a guy who sent you animals he shouldn't have yet remained civil, unlike you, and amplified several times privately, and here, that he wanted to rectify the situation. Had he reciprocated here with the same behavior you showed (but chose to omit in your heart wrenching opening post), he would have gotten buried here!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!