Reticulated With Care - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-07-2006, 01:36 AM   #31
Junkyard
Rob, did I offend you in a past life? Do I even know you? Do you even know me?.

Take a closer look at those pictures, they are the same snake. Would you like me to post more pictures? I have a lot more I can add to this thread, some are in focus and some out of focus, but they are the same snake. Even the black and white pictures are the same snake. If you really have a background in photography you would easily be able to figure that out.

I am not out against the pet store that donated this snake for the auction, yes I am not pleased with such a bad looking snake being auctioned off. Sure, I could have taken a different animal, but I was did what I did.

Please explain your "VENDETTA" against me.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:02 PM   #32
Junkyard
I just called Pet America, they do not know a Rob Deck. So I am guessing that Rob must be a friend, or a false name.

Old 01-07-2006, 07:25 PM   #33
futureherpbreeder
hey, "NERF" wants to know if she can eat all the mean people?
like ANTItRUST or who ever that is!
Attached Images

Old 01-07-2006, 07:51 PM   #34
Junkyard

Old 01-07-2006, 09:37 PM   #35
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNTItRUST
Dont remember calling anyone a liar, but you can read into it howvever you feel...
How bout this one?.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNTItRUST
So I have just a couple concerns.. (1) The snake pics are of different snakes....
That sounds pretty much like a direct accusation.
Kinda hard to believe you missed the whole point of the thread. And the reason some of us would take the sickly looking one is because We care. You must be one hell of a pet owner just judging by your rediculous posts.

Great job Michael. You did accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. That retic looked at least 200% better in those last pics. Sorry it didn't work out for you though.
And you aint kidding they are smart snakes. Calculating, thinking, all the time. LOL Hope you get one that's just as sweet.

Ciao,
Rick

Old 01-09-2006, 12:09 AM   #36
Southwick Herps
Wow. First of all, Michael, you are truly a kind person. I think I speak for everyone who is sane, and logical here (basically everyone but Rob), when I say that I have nothing but respect for you. You went above and beyond the call of duty of any herper. You took in a snake you knew wasn't in any kind of healthy condition. You sacrificed the addition of a healthy specimen to try and improve the living condition of a defenseless snake. That examplifies what this hobby is all about. Taking care of something that cannot take care of itself in a captive environment.

Second of all, Rob needs to get a life. Does he really have nothing better to do that start an argument where there isn't even the slightest conflict?? Im trying to comprehend what he is trying to say, and all I get out of it is him looking like a jerk... He basically says that he'd have rather seen you just let the snake die in the hands of whoever put it into this state, and that in the reptile world, some live and some die. Thats how it goes.. I don't know about you Rob, but I personally do not think that anything that comes into my possession should die. I expect nothing I purchase to die. I don't care at all how many purchases you make, a statement like "some live, and some die" is downright sickening. I wouldn't be surprised if he has dumped numerous dieing snakes into the hands of those who were unsespecting.
Im with you William, that statement rubs me completely the wrong way..

One more thing, what Rob, do you have against Laura?? I don't even remember her posting much, and what she did post just spoke volumes about a person with a great character. She pointed out the fact that Michael passed up beautiful, healthy, vibrant specimens and made a sacrifice to take care of a snake that was not going to make it. Why does that anger you in the least bit???

I'd just like to one more time thank you Michael, for doing more than anyone could ask you. I know that you'll be rewarded for your efforts when the time is right.

Old 01-10-2006, 06:30 PM   #37
futureherpbreeder
hey, what happened to the crack pipe abuser? did he finally get a clue?
rock on michael!

Old 01-10-2006, 10:04 PM   #38
Junkyard
He was only here to push buttons. Though I seriously think he is using a false name, he does not want to be a real man and tell us who he really is. It seems he knows Laura and is afraid of her knowing who it is behind the Rob mask. For all we know, it could very well be the owner of the pet store that donated him.

Old 01-12-2006, 07:25 AM   #39
liquidleaf
They look like the same snake to me, and I work with Photoshop every day as part of my profession. The markings on the snake (especially the squiggle in the thin line coming off the back of it's head) look the same to me.

"Rob" (to use his way of quoting) really seems to be a sock puppet (heh, gotta remember that terminology)... only 4 posts to his username, and gee, they're all on this thread. If everyone adopted his attitude, no one would ever believe anything anyone else said about anything. And apparently being "adult" means, to him, having no compassion. Gotta love it... he implies "eeh, some animals I keep die, some live, so what, luck of the draw, grow up".... with proper husbandry, most should live... and most people would feel badly if an animal in their care perished.

If Junkyard had really wanted to "spread dirt" about whatever store donated the snake, he would have taken it to the BOI, but that was not the point here. Sigh.

Old 01-12-2006, 08:37 PM   #40
futureherpbreeder
hey michael, now i can say "i know how you feel." i went to play with all my
"kids," and found my white lip python died. its my first lost one. i now feel your pain.

josh
'

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!