High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 113 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #1121
LeviathanNI
In order to be professional therapists, they have to be doctors here.. don't know about the States

Old 10-07-2007, 12:50 PM   #1122
HerpVenue
PS hey folks, lets not get off topic too much.

Anyway, Let me know if it would be too much of a coincidence if we find out that Tawni is also from California.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:52 PM   #1123
HerpVenue
Damon / David.

I know Tawni's Maiden name is Malia.

Now I would like to ask

is she the T M Beauchemin from Sacramento california?
or is she the T M Beauchemin from North Highlands California?

Or are they the same exact person and the above just shows an old addy and a newer one?

also another question.
Do you think it would be too much of a coincidence if you drive the same truck as Damon,
and both your trucks are registered to Jim Rand
and both your trucks came from California..........

and to top it all off, your wife is also from California? would all that just be too much of a coincidence?

Any comments Damon? I mean "David".

Old 10-07-2007, 12:56 PM   #1124
MEIER21288
Found it...this is from Wikipedia
In the U.S., licensed psychologists hold a doctorate in their field, while licensed psychiatrists hold a medical degree with a specialty in psychiatry. Psychiatrists are physicians who have earned an MD or a DO, whereas psychologists have earned a PhD, PsyD, or EdD. Psychiatrists generally spend shorter periods of contact time with clients/patients, and the principal method of treatment is psychopharmacology. Conversely, clinical psychologists generally rely upon psychological assessment and the use of psychotherapy to relieve psychological distress.

Old 10-07-2007, 12:59 PM   #1125
LeviathanNI
Sorry.. we were going off on a mad tangent there... a bit like a schizo actually

I'm new to this board, so lets all be up front here.. we all believe/know that David is Damien is Jim Rand and lives in Cali? Right? I mean, apart from the guy subjecting himself to a dna test, there is no way he could do anything to disprove the facts in fron of us. Are you allowed to do that in the States? Just change your name as you see fit and open up businesses etc? What about taxes etc? How would the State know what you have paid and what you haven't? And regarding cars.. surely it is ilegal for someone to be driving around in a car that is registered to someone else? Or, buy a car with a fake id?

Maybe it is time for a 'hit list' on the site.. a list of known dealers that are not 100% honest, or just downright dodgy. Not just a 'I hate them, I'll put them on', but a properly debated contents list..

Old 10-07-2007, 01:00 PM   #1126
LeviathanNI
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEIER21288
Found it...this is from Wikipedia
In the U.S., licensed psychologists hold a doctorate in their field, while licensed psychiatrists hold a medical degree with a specialty in psychiatry. Psychiatrists are physicians who have earned an MD or a DO, whereas psychologists have earned a PhD, PsyD, or EdD. Psychiatrists generally spend shorter periods of contact time with clients/patients, and the principal method of treatment is psychopharmacology. Conversely, clinical psychologists generally rely upon psychological assessment and the use of psychotherapy to relieve psychological distress.
Your opening line just destroyed anything you were going to say.. you can't give Wiki as a source ffs!

Old 10-07-2007, 01:54 PM   #1127
High End Herps Inc
Wow, this thing really picked up since the last time I visited, lol.

I think we can safely say that you people are certifiably, NUTS!

Your obsession with this guy Damien or Damian or Damon or Brian is definitely borderline OCD behavior. Still, that has nothing to do with me. I actually wish you all the best in one day catching up with him. Really, I do. Then you can give all this ridiculous soap opera stuff here a rest, lol. Not that I mind it. I actually don't. The only people you make look foolish is yourselves.

This site is about whether or not one can get great, healthy reptiles from a reliable breeder or seller of reptiles. At the end of each and every day the relevant facts remain the same. I have incredible snakes at great prices and have never done a dishonest deal, reptile or otherwise. That's all that really matters to the other 99.9% of the readers here that don't partake of y'alls silly games. Put that in yer reality pipe and smoke it, lol.

Good day to all,
David Beauchemin

Old 10-07-2007, 02:19 PM   #1128
critical bill
Hey look at that...Damons back in character using southern talk.

Back in 04 Damon Heynan is looking to trade off some animals for a truck, trailer, or mobile home here on fauna but the truck must be in "pristine" condition. Jim Rand advertises a truck for sale and describes the truck as "pristine" in condition. Some coincidence huh? You can scan car ads all day long and pretty much never find the word pristine used to describe a cars condition. You'll find the word "mint" used a lot, but not "pristine". And of course as Ritchie has shown....the phone # belongs to Beauchemin.

Old 10-07-2007, 02:24 PM   #1129
MEIER21288
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
Wow, this thing really picked up since the last time I visited, lol.

I think we can safely say that you people are certifiably, NUTS!

Your obsession with this guy Damien or Damian or Damon or Brian is definitely borderline OCD behavior. Still, that has nothing to do with me. I actually wish you all the best in one day catching up with him. Really, I do. Then you can give all this ridiculous soap opera stuff here a rest, lol. Not that I mind it. I actually don't. The only people you make look foolish is yourselves.

This site is about whether or not one can get great, healthy reptiles from a reliable breeder or seller of reptiles. At the end of each and every day the relevant facts remain the same. I have incredible snakes at great prices and have never done a dishonest deal, reptile or otherwise. That's all that really matters to the other 99.9% of the readers here that don't partake of y'alls silly games. Put that in yer reality pipe and smoke it, lol.

Good day to all,
David Beauchemin
Where are all these "incredible" snakes? I have never seen or heard of someone with a HEH snake. You are right, this site is about whether or not one can get great, healthy reptiles from a reliable breeder or seller of reptiles. But if that "reliable" breeder is pretending to be someone else or at the very least wont provide proof of who he is and his business, then they arnt really that trustworthy are they now? Heres something for your pipe...

Old 10-07-2007, 02:34 PM   #1130
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by High End Herps Inc
This site is about whether or not one can get great, healthy reptiles from a reliable breeder or seller of reptiles. At the end of each and every day the relevant facts remain the same. I have incredible snakes at great prices and have never done a dishonest deal, reptile or otherwise.

Never done a dishonest deal... hmm.. I would say that most people here would agree that operating an illegal corporation (High End Herps, Inc.) is extremely dishonest. Now prove me wrong on that statement by showing us your legal business license or at the very least telling us what state you filed your paperwork to be incorporated so that it can be looked into and verified.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart