High End Herps (Inquiry) - Page 23 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-12-2007, 12:47 PM   #221
Griz
A simple call to the local county parish yielded the following results:

1568 Ward Rd. Oakdale, LA 71463 = registered to Tawni Beauchemin

This property is noted as being a mobile home with no taxable outbuildings.

No other property is allocated to either Tawni or a Damon.

So, a few questions naturally pop into my mind:

1) If your collection is so incredibly large AND if you are so successful as being one of the larger breeders, why would you invest your money into a mobile home when it has substantial depreciating value?

2) Why are your multiple breeding facilities not registered in either your or Tawni's name? If they are as large as both you and Dan state, then they would be taxable premises.

Yet 2 more things that don't add up.

Griz

Old 01-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #222
SPJ
I haven't read the entire 44 pages but from what I have read, I am glad I didn't follow thru with a purchase I was going to make with HEH about a year ago.

I was looking for a ceylonese python. No one at the time had any availble except for Bob clark who had a 6 foot male he was willing to sell. I was interested in a baby so passed on that one.

John Light then made a post showing his ceylonese pythons. I asked were he got them and was in turn referred to David at HEH. It turns out he had several CB babies available. After some correspondence and basically having to mention I was recommended by John before he would agree to ship an animal to me, I was getting a feeling that this deal just wasn't right so I passed on it.

Now I am glad I did.

I think John Light would be able to add some insight into who runs HEH since he and David are good friends and maybe answer some of the questions posed since David doesn't appear to want to.

Old 01-12-2007, 12:57 PM   #223
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
If we knew what David looked like, this thread would be over.

Richtie, where were these pictures posted?
Actually I was mis understood.

I did say Tawni and david had several buildings.

Then I went on to say what I thought of TAWNI's picture.
http://www.highendherps.com/images/T...leTigerHet.jpg
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #224
Chameleon Company
JenJen

Good work, but stick your full name in there, or just sign your next posts, so as not to run afoul of the full name requirement here, and have the posts deleted.

Again, HEH is "Inc", but payment has to be by postal money order only, made out to Tawni as "she handles all the accounting". So they are "Inc" with no business account, and if you put his name on it, he can't endorse it and hand it to his wife for deposit. What about credit cards ? Not equipped ? They aren't safe for a payment plan to stretch out for months ? Naturally, everything is "high end", but run like a fly-by-night, hiding from the law.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:02 PM   #225
BenR
"David" has also posted this pic in some forums and says this is Tawni as well.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:09 PM   #226
BenR
Here is what went along with the picture I posted here. The post was made at repticzone in the burmese forum.

Quote:
Here’s an old picture of another gigantic female taken last year some time. This is of her head laying on top of my wife’s face. Her head is almost as big as a VHS tape cassette. (the snake’s head, not my wife’s, lol)

Old 01-12-2007, 01:10 PM   #227
Griz
Only Tawni's email address is registered with Paypal. No record of david's.

Griz

Old 01-12-2007, 01:29 PM   #228
Ravens_Mama
I have compiled a list of Posts HEH has made on the kingsnake forums its kinda long so if anyone wants it ill email it to them unless you all dont mind a really long post ...there may be good info and possibly answers i havent had the time to read them yet.

This guy came to my attention when he started posting Doctored images of snakes he had bought from Jim Mason over on AlbinoBurmese.com i can provide the links to those topics that he started trying to show off his cool new Cateater.......that was in actuality a Burm baby from Jim but that had been photo shopped so the colors were practically NEON. After the members ( myself included ) called HEH out and started disecting their posts and demanding answers he removed the note on his sale page on his website stating that the 66% het babies were all from Jim.....He is now claiming them as his own. The burmese babies he has for sale on kingsnake are doctored images of those babies. I own two from that same clutch and i looked at practically every baby before making my decisions. Imagine if you were that person thinking you were getting a neon snake and you open the box if you compare to the images he shows and send out to the actual animal no matter how awesome the snake actually is your not gonna be able to help but be dissapointed. He is also using those babies and saying they are rock/burm ...he also states the rock/burms are 50/50 when in fact they are only 25% rock but the pictures that he shows saying they are the "cateater" is in actuality several of the Baby burms from Jim. HEH is a bonafied Scam artist. and a Scam is exactly what he is doing by posting doctored images, failing to be honest about the origins of the babies he is passing off as his own, Claiming to have things he doesnt...claiming something is one thing when actually its not even close. He also claims to produce bateaters.....the image he posted of his Burm and Tic supposedly copulating is very obviously Doctored.....the lighting , color, whole look isnt right...you can tell that the "Retic" in the Picture has been pasted in...ive also seen the picture of THAT burm female in the exact same postion its the EXACT same photo except theres no pasted in retic. Ok im done for the moment back to my research.....oh and the last name Beauchemin is French/Creole ...when i googled Tawni Beauchemin i got a buttload of FRENCH sites lol

JenJen

Old 01-12-2007, 01:33 PM   #229
Ravens_Mama
That Face is not the same facial structure as the one with the ragamuffin holdin the Tic. That is two totally different people...yes i know hair can be died but from what i can see the texture and color is all wrong....the head shot is not of a petite woman like the one holding the Tic.

JenJen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenR
"David" has also posted this pic in some forums and says this is Tawni as well.

Old 01-12-2007, 01:35 PM   #230
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griz
A simple call to the local county parish yielded the following results:

1568 Ward Rd. Oakdale, LA 71463 = registered to Tawni Beauchemin

This property is noted as being a mobile home with no taxable outbuildings.

No other property is allocated to either Tawni or a Damon.
That explains it.
That explains why the "Aerial Image" on mapquest shows only trees.
That also explains why google earth shows them to be in the middle of the woods

Just a note. Google earth and map quest are not very accurate.
I punched in my house and it shows my neighbors house two houses down.
I punched in an old house and it showed the middle of the street in front of my house (exactly where I used to pile the snow).
So it is close. Their fifth wheel is probably that brown almost undiscernible man made "object"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
brian smith, damon heynen, damon smith, high end herps, josh stewart