Female breed last night!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-14-2007, 07:53 PM   #1
ziluv017
Female breed last night!!

My male and female breed last night after several attempts on his side. She acted with bobbing and scooting her rear around. But if he latched on she would run around and then when he let go ~ she would go back and bob at him. I took the male out and called it a night. Something made me try it again about an hour after and he grabbed her right away and did his thing ~ the actual thing only lasted about 20 sec ( him penetrating). Is this normal and do you think it was enough to do the job?

I weighed her today and she gained 2g ~ probably just the lettuce and crickets. My other question was i bought vermiculite at home depot. The brand is sta-green and was the only one they carried. Is this the right one and how should i prepare it when she is ready to lay? ( with or without soil mixed in)

One last question! I have a hovabator with no instructions ~ Any sites or info on how to set it up would be Very helpful

Thanks
Desiree

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!