Is your beared dragon red or orange? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-12-2008, 08:14 AM   #11
JeffnDes
Here is the redest dragon we have. When she was pregnant she turned almost completely red. Either way, she is an awesome dragon with great color. Of course she has faded from actuall red to an orangish color.
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #12
Stephies_Leos
She is Beautiful ! I love the color mine is similiar I hope she grows up to be as nice as yours.

Old 01-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffnDes
Here is the redest dragon we have. When she was pregnant she turned almost completely red. Either way, she is an awesome dragon with great color. Of course she has faded from actuall red to an orangish color.
beautiful dragon!

Old 01-14-2008, 09:11 PM   #14
Dragon Cocktails
My Dragon is RED. Not orange or yellow but RED. He is like 4 months old. His name is Jupiter. His mother is a CA Red (true red) and his father is a orange GG.
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2008, 10:27 PM   #15
Hack the Maniac
My Dragon is orange.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:14 PM   #16
Dragon Cocktails
He is a good looking dragon. They are so cute when they are small like that.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:28 PM   #17
Stephies_Leos
Okay here's my girl Venus she is 5 months old and so far looks to be mostly orange. She comes from a Chris Allen Red x Dachiu red and Hypo Sandfire x Super Orange. Of course I love her whether she is orange or red ! lol
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2008, 11:33 PM   #18
Dragon Cocktails
He has nice looking tiger bars.

Old 01-14-2008, 11:38 PM   #19
Stephies_Leos
Thanks ! Her color is starting to fill in some but I think she will keep some of her tiger bars. Of course I am fairly new with dragons so We will just have to wait and see ! lol Everytime she sheds I get excited to see her new colors.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:09 AM   #20
Dragon Cocktails
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephies_Leos
Everytime she sheds I get excited to see her new colors.
I know just what you meen. This is a pic of Hanna. I took it like 5 mins ago. She is a Extream Red x Snow. She is going to turn out to be orange.
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!