Bad Guy swampbillys a scam? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:28 PM   #21
swampbilly1986
I love my snakes as much as anyone does. And I have been screwed before. I'm not screwing anyone when it comes to selling my stuff.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #22
SerpenXotics
Lacey ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampbilly1986 View Post
And this is for you SPEARMAN. The reason I knew his address is b/c he gave it to me for when the snakes get shipped. I wrote it down.
you are shipping the snakes to his home?
Venomous snakes?
WOW!
Glad I did not send money on the king I inquired about something smelled funny and I backed away slowly.
Good catch Spearman.
PEACE
Joe Lesh

Old 02-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #23
swampbilly1986
No the snakes are not being shipped to his house!!!!! Thats insane. they are being shiped via Delta Dash. To New Bern N.C airport. Not to his house.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #24
genetic art
you want justification

prove yourself !!! one of the people involved has agreed to get into this and repeat the craziness that youve said /like you where gonna trade 2 copperheads for a albino retic?like you have a bushmaster but not sure what kind? Come on man. youre an idiot -Im thru with this

Old 02-11-2009, 09:38 PM   #25
SofaKing
SwampBilly you were interested in that mamba alittle over 2wks ago, so how do you go from not sure of moving to moving in 2wks?

It's always great to hear the "someone already bought them" and "your slandering me" comments. what a douche!

Old 02-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #26
swampbilly1986
Thats what I said. Im getting rid of every snake I have. And for a good reason. I cant have anything exotic what so ever. And i gave the retic away today anyhow.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:42 PM   #27
genetic art
you lie swampbilly

the guy in n.c. never gave you his new address but put it on the envelope w/ the check.when you quoted it to him and promised shipping thats when he knew you had received the check.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #28
swampbilly1986
Well the price and everything might be insanely low. But thats my chice. I choose what I'm selling them for. So whatever guys. Its none of your business. Somebody has already bought the damn things.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #29
swampbilly1986
Spearman. thats B.S. The only address i have for him is his military address in Cherry Point.

Old 02-12-2009, 03:09 AM   #30
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by genetic art View Post
the guy in n.c. never gave you his new address but put it on the envelope w/ the check.when you quoted it to him and promised shipping thats when he knew you had received the check.
I do hear about this guy from NC but to make it bona fide, he should post here and provide his evidence of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genetic art
So im talking to a friend and he tells me im getting all those venomous from swampbilly1986, and directly afterwards i talk to another friend in another state saying he has sent him a check and is waiting on this guy to send him
the snakes.
So, you didn't send swampbilly any money? It's your friend that hasn't shown up yet and some other person that hasn't shown up yet?

I don't know if swampbilly is an ass or not, but it would be nice to see some actual evidence.

Jason, can you get these people to come and corroborate this?

Justin, can you get the person buying your snakes to come and corroborate your side? Pictures of the snakes would be great as I could get someone to back me up if I needed.

Justin: All I've got are some het pied balls and some mediocre stuff, but I still have some pictures of those guys, you love your guys, but don't have pictures? That's another question to answer, too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!