young hypo citrus male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 06:54 PM   #1
carpenter1849
young hypo citrus male

120.00 shipped
7 1/2 in

Old 12-14-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
Bearded Ambitions
Yeah this isnt the first time ive seen this name and bad things. i cannot personally say be buyer beware. whats funny is that dragon dosent even look citrus looks more hypo snow

Old 12-14-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
shinezilla
I actually have a hold back from my citrus/hypo pairing that looks just like that =p
but that's not her...

Old 12-14-2009, 09:41 PM   #5
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder79 View Post
The sly son of a gun is trying to get out of it man, he deleted that trans male that was for sale so people wouldn't see the thread!

Either that, or a mod did.. and that doesn't make sense why a mod would delete it. Make your own judgement. but what i said above is what i think!

Old 12-15-2009, 02:47 AM   #6
nick_c
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful88 View Post
The sly son of a gun is trying to get out of it man, he deleted that trans male that was for sale so people wouldn't see the thread!

Either that, or a mod did.. and that doesn't make sense why a mod would delete it. Make your own judgement. but what i said above is what i think!
You are dead on. He is nothing but trouble. Dealt with him unfortunately from another site. After refusing to sell him anything after his ignorant and vulgar attitude, he continued to try to use a couple different emails. Lol, I can not express how very funny the process was though. I thought to warn on the BOI, but knew he would shoot himself in the foot sooner than the amount of time I had to write it. I do apologize as this is more than likely the wrong place for this info, but it's late and I'm lazy tonight

Old 12-15-2009, 02:49 AM   #7
nick_c
Oh wait...was the trans yellow....and het hypo? Sorry, I didn't catch the thread.

Old 12-15-2009, 02:56 AM   #8
nick_c
Did the dragon look anything like this......?

Old 12-15-2009, 03:08 AM   #9
Clay Davenport
Posting the link is fine, but the rest of this discussion, if continued, needs to be on the BOI not the classifieds.

He did delete the thread in question with the stolen photo, but it's still there should it be needed.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:12 AM   #10
nick_c
I had assumed so after I finished just over half of the post...man I'm lazy tonight. My apologies again!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread