For Sale Group of Dominican Mountain Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 10-15-2017, 06:11 PM   #1
albinoxeno
Group of Dominican Mountain Boas

Name:  IMG_2583.jpg
Views: 1337
Size:  182.9 KB

Regretfully I’m offering my 2.2 group of Chilabothrus (Epicrates) striatus for sale. This is through no fault of their own They’re hands down one of my favorite species, but it’s proving too difficult to move them overseas with me.

I’m asking for $1,300 + shipping (Fedex priority overnight via Reptiles2you) for this group of subadult-adult Dominicans. This is a hard sale for me personally, so I’d appreciate buyers who’ll treat these guys right. I will only sell these as a group.
All Boas are CBB and pounding FT anything. Feel free to ask any questions about these animals or their care requirements. I’ve used two pictures of each in an effort to try display their different looks, as they ‘fire’ up and down.

The first female is CB11, bred by Tom Crutchfield. Roughly 5-5.5ft. She’s a proven female, producing 7 healthy neonates for me in 2015. I’d describe her as an orange phase animal, she ranges from a bright orange with silvers, to a darker burned orangey brown, has a bright orange underside.

The second female is CB13, purchased from Luan Treu. She’s roughly 4.5ft. Not attempted to breed her yet. I’d describe her as a beautiful orange-red phase. Strong oranges and reds on her, probably the best looking of the group in my opinion. She has a few white patches on her which is interesting.

The first male is a CB13, bred by Rich Rang. He’s roughly 3.5ft. Great feeder and condition, just a smaller guy. He’s a gorgeous Boa, varies from being a deep red to a silvery pink, just an awesome snake.

The second male is also CB11 produced by Tom Crutchfield. Possibly proven - he was in a breeding ball with other males and females and a female produced. Roughly 5ft. Would describe him as a dark phase Boa, he’s not a red, but ranges from a pale silver down to a dark mahogany with orange flecks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2017, 05:59 PM   #2
snakeman236
Hi Matt:

I know your add states sell as a group but would you consider selling 1.1. I really like the CB11 female from Tom Crutchfield and CB13 Red male. If you would consider this what would you want on price? I am a long time breeder and would take great care of your animals.

ps. your private message box was full. You can send an answer to: snakeman236@hotmail.com

Thank you,
Mike

Old 10-18-2017, 06:16 PM   #3
albinoxeno
Thanks for the heads up Mike, cleared out some room.

At this time I’m not looking to split up the group. Have had multiple people contact me wanting the red male and a female, but I need them all to go due to moving.

Contact User Check User
Old 10-18-2017, 11:55 PM   #4
Doctoratp
Will buy all doctoratp@aol.com

Old 10-19-2017, 11:59 PM   #5
Doctoratp
Matt will contact you this weekend

Old 11-09-2017, 04:09 PM   #6
M2788
Beautiful!

Old 11-11-2017, 08:05 PM   #7
albinoxeno
Price now reduced to $1,200 + shipping.

Contact User Check User
Old 11-17-2017, 12:37 PM   #8
snakeman236
Good Morning Matthew:

I tried to send you a PM but your box is full.

Could you send me your phone number so I can get in touch with you.

thank you,
Mike
520-591-6299

Old 11-17-2017, 06:04 PM   #9
albinoxeno
**SOLD**

Contact User Check User
Old 11-17-2017, 06:13 PM   #10
snakeman236
please clear out your mailbox so I can send you messages...or send me your phone number so we can text w/o going through Fauna.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!