For Sale Male Australian Kingii - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
mizzy
Male Australian Kingii

These are the same animals that I had for sale back in January of '09. I sold the clutch, but held back a few. I have 2 males that have nice (not great) coloring. These will breed in the Spring. Pics to serious interest. Queensland locality. A cheap and great way to get your hands on aussie blood.
Price: $800 or take both for $1500 shipped.

I will post pics in the near future.

Yeah still need to post images. But I only have 1 left. I will let him go for $625 shipped. Need to move him.

Regards,
EM

kingii@frilldragon.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-15-2009, 12:27 AM   #2
nivek5225
Still available? Do you have pictures? He is PURE australian, and not mixed? Do you have references that can back this up? Why are you deciding to sell him?

Old 09-15-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
mizzy
I had 2 clutches back in January. I sold most of them to my waiting list and a couple on this site. I kept a group to see how they would turn out. I have some very outstanding colored/sized animals. These are 8 months old and some are pushing 3 feet- especially the males. I sold a couple animals in June and they measured 25 inches. Anyways- (in my opinion) Queensland animals are nt as spectacular as other localities. In my experience they are more NG/Papuan looking but with size and much better color. I have NT animals that are different looking than these. A friend in Australia sent me images of QL animals and they were all gray, and not very colorful. This bloodline is really variable in color. I will post images if I get a chance.

I only have 1 left, and (truthfully) he is the least colorful animal out of the group I have, I dont need 2 males from this bloodline. I have other bloodlines that are worth much more money. I'm keeping 1.2 and sold off the rest.

I only work with Australian kingii, no other animals. I have been around a long time- but I dont sell a lot to the public, mainly my waiting lists and people I know.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-24-2009, 09:59 AM   #4
mizzy
ALL SOLD. Thanks FC!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread