need something from orlando show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 11-01-2002, 01:03 PM   #1
turtleman1
if you need some thing from the orlando show , i will try to find it, for you nego price but and ship to you on mon. i will be working all night tonight, but will go in the am, you need some thing give me a apox price, and i'll lookfor it for send a phone # i'll call tell you what it looks like , if you want me to buy you can pay pal me the money lynn will let me know & i'll pay with the paypal card ill call you onthe cell , talk about it
i will check the web tv for  messages in the am before i leave   or you can contact me on messenger at           turtleman1@ ]air message.net
lynn is  dreamer 32428 @ yahoo
i will be working all night so will answer messanger when you send  your cost is 10 % of what you buy
thanks gene

Old 11-01-2002, 01:13 PM   #2
turtleman1
i forgot  C.G.Arnold         wdci@webtv.net        apt
wdc1rs@hotmail .com   home
turtleman1@airmessage.net me
dreamer32428@yaqhoo.com lynn
hope ican help you     gene

Old 11-01-2002, 03:37 PM   #3
Rob Hill/Geckos Anonymous
C.G., just so you know, this is probably not the best place to post this kind of thing, perhaps it is more suited to the general discussion forum OR maybe even better the Classifieds.
Also, I don't know how many people would be willing to send you money to buy their animals at the show.  I would be extremely weary of ANYONE that offers this kind of service unless I know them PERSONALLY and can visit their home quick and easy.  

Hopefully you won't get offended by this statement too much, but your looks like a SCAM.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!