new website - suggestions needed - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > New or Updated Websites and Web Resources

Notices

New or Updated Websites and Web Resources General notices about a new website or a newly found one worthy of note. You can introduce your new website here as well.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:28 PM   #11
TexasVipRoom
Its almost there. I just need to find the time to take some pictures lol. The hardest part this far. I took some of yalls suggestions and I think it has greatly improved my site. THanks for the help an updated version is coming soon.

Old 02-08-2013, 03:38 PM   #12
Dbz4246
Awesome, the font is a lot easier to read! It's looking good!

Old 02-08-2013, 03:45 PM   #13
TexasVipRoom
Thank you! I just need to find the time to take some pictures I hope I can do it tonight and get this wrapped up tomorrow and finally be able to put the word out. Thanks for the input.

Old 02-11-2013, 04:26 PM   #14
TexasVipRoom
ok getting very close now. I had some guys breeding so I couldnt get all my breeders but other then that its about there. If you find any bugs browsing please let me know, I am still trying to get the kinks out. thanks again for looking.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:23 PM   #15
Dbz4246
Looking great! I went through it a little more extensively and found very few grammatical errors. All the videos worked except for the one on the home page to the left of the Facility Tour banner.( but I'm using my phone so that could be the reason) All the pics were good, but the available page was missing the pics but I don't know if you have even put those up yet. So all and all it's a really good site and really informational for any beginners

Old 02-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #16
TexasVipRoom
that is awesome thank you very much. I still have some pics to take but a lot less now. I also have my gf go through and read the copy. Shes an english major i leave that stuff to here lol!. Thank you, you have been very helpful. I appreciate it all.

i am trying to build it out to help provide as much information as possible and be easy to navigate.

Old 02-11-2013, 06:30 PM   #17
Dbz4246
Yup yup no problem! And I'll most likely be seeing ya at the NARBC

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!