Ponies on Assateague Island - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
WebSlave
Ponies on Assateague Island

Back in July, Connie and I took a trip to Chincoteague and Assateague islands in Virginia. This is one of the sights that most people hope for when they go to Assateague, I believe...

Old 10-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #2
bkline
Very cool. I saw some when we rented a pontoon boat down there.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
Ophion
Awesome, they're such a hardy, lovely and wee bit hairy of a pony. It would be a blast to go photograph them.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:23 PM   #4
SirenSanJose
Lovely! As one of the roughly 7 billion girls who grew up reading "Misty of Chincoteague", yeah, Chincoteague/Assateague are on my vacation "bucket list" for sure.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!