Bad Guy Core McDaniel/ Mark Braud scammed me out of $200 - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-24-2017, 10:39 PM   #31
XxBLUExX
Got his plate number currently getting more info on him. The plate is from Arizona 😖

Old 03-04-2017, 04:44 AM   #32
SiAScORCH
Mark's new number is 985-515-2417. I had a friend get it for me. He claims to have moved out of Louisiana, but I'm 100% sure he's still living in Franklinton with his mother.

I know his address is 21248 Ruby Taylor Ln.

As a side note I talked to Shawn of HERPS shows and they're going to be on the lookout for him. I need to reach out to the people at repticon to get him banned there as well. This kid is terrified of me, and did nothing but talk mad crap through text but wouldn't meet up to back up any trash he talked. I told him our paths will cross again.

Old 03-04-2017, 04:45 AM   #33
SiAScORCH
Blah, can't edit post.

He also goes by Michael Hawkins and Preston Lloyd if I recall correctly.

Old 03-04-2017, 04:46 AM   #34
SiAScORCH
Also, the fake profile Core McDaniel is back up.

Old 03-04-2017, 08:39 AM   #35
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiAScORCH View Post
Also, the fake profile Core McDaniel is back up.
Thanks.
Always nice to include the actual link. Address for "Core McDaniel" says "Mark Denali" also. Denali and mix of Daniel:
https://www.facebook.com/MarkDenaliHD

You can always alert the admins on Facebook pages and start to cut his feet out from under him or rather is FB account. Appears he joined some fairly recently:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/348777305189972/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RAACAUCTIONS/
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2018, 12:24 AM   #36
Amanda t
Hi my name is Amanda terrell I have filed theft charges against Mark Braud for stealing a car and 800 cash from me. Please contact everyone you know that he has stole from and please have them contact me so that we can find justice. I have contacted the fbi for him committing internet crimes and I need help compiling an air tight case. Please help me my number is9853357427 and also you can file complaints at fbi headquarters in New Orleans louisiana.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:25 AM   #37
Amanda t
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiAScORCH View Post
Mark's new number is 985-515-2417. I had a friend get it for me. He claims to have moved out of Louisiana, but I'm 100% sure he's still living in Franklinton with his mother.

I know his address is 21248 Ruby Taylor Ln.

As a side note I talked to Shawn of HERPS shows and they're going to be on the lookout for him. I need to reach out to the people at repticon to get him banned there as well. This kid is terrified of me, and did nothing but talk mad crap through text but wouldn't meet up to back up any trash he talked. I told him our paths will cross again.
Hi my name is Amanda terrell I have filed theft charges against Mark Braud for stealing a car and 800 cash from me. Please contact everyone you know that he has stole from and please have them contact me so that we can find justice. I have contacted the fbi for him committing internet crimes and I need help compiling an air tight case. Please help me my number is9853357427 and also you can file complaints at fbi headquarters in New Orleans louisiana.

Old 05-02-2018, 12:26 AM   #38
Amanda t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Thanks.
Always nice to include the actual link. Address for "Core McDaniel" says "Mark Denali" also. Denali and mix of Daniel:
https://www.facebook.com/MarkDenaliHD

You can always alert the admins on Facebook pages and start to cut his feet out from under him or rather is FB account. Appears he joined some fairly recently:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/348777305189972/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RAACAUCTIONS/

Old 05-03-2018, 08:32 PM   #39
JumpSpidersInc
Quote:
Hi my name is [BOLD]Amanda terrell[/BOLD]
You may want to add your last name to your profile... just a head's up.

Old 05-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #40
Chris Kennard
It amazes me how some people get drug through the mud for using "friends and family", whatever, and others get a little tap on the wrist. The OP has been here long enough to know better. I always appreciate the exposing of a parasite here. I just hate the naive enabling. As long as people try to get over, scammers will get over.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!