Bad Guy Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-08-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
J9turtlepower
Richard Anthony Leverock of pinallas park Florida DECEITFUL CONARTIST BUYER BEWARE

Richard Anthony Leverock aka Anthony Leverock, Richard Leverock, Ricky Leverock, Richard Leverock jr of pinallas park Florida aka Dream Gene Exotics is a huge conartist. I had paid him for turtles on the 22nd of December 2017. On January 1st 2018 Mr Leverock began to slander my name over me removing him from a moderator position in a turtle group I had made and admin in. On January 3rd 2018 the day my turtles were to ship I received a dramatic refund while he slandered my name more. He sent out 5 turtles to others in my group that day only 2 arrived alive, 1 severely Ill and 3 arrived dead. Mr Leverock attempted to blame the dead and sick turtles he shipped out on me. When I refused to take the blame he started to attack me full force. He had friends of his message me to threaten my daughter, he took pics of me and my family members off my Facebook page to make memes of them, he posted pics of my address from Google maps, slandered my name in countless lies, he manufactured a death threat from me in attempt to make himself look like the victim and even went as far as to make a fraudulent web page about me and a disabled client of mine in attempt to get me fired from my nursing job. The webpage he made contained personal information on both my client and I that he obtained from stalking our Facebook pages and family obits. He also put a link to PayPal on it stating we were asking for donations. I was able to take over the website since he put it all in my name and have it shut down. In the process of shutting down the website I also discovered he paid for it with a credit card in my name. I started to research Mr Leverock and his other alias's and found a few posts on here from about 10 years ago about Ricky Leverock and I wanted to warn everyone that he is still doing the same crap...

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Old 06-08-2018, 11:08 PM   #2
J9turtlepower
My apologies this is my first post here, I believe I forgot my name on the post. I am Cristin Ransom and this has been going on for 6 months now. I'm very upset over all these attacks on my family, reputation and job. I would be more than happy to provide anything else I may have forgotten or more proof of any of my statements as requested. Thank you

Old 06-08-2018, 11:40 PM   #3
nickolasanastasiou
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

You will need to attach the images via the upload function of this site (not TapaTalk). General instructions are in the link above.

Old 06-08-2018, 11:47 PM   #4
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=304671

You will need to attach the images via the upload function of this site (not TapaTalk). General instructions are in the link above.
Thank you. I will try, I am using a phone not a computer

Old 06-08-2018, 11:47 PM   #5
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by J9turtlepower View Post
My apologies this is my first post here, I believe I forgot my name on the post. I am Cristin Ransom and this has been going on for 6 months now.
Your full name is on your profile so you're ok.

Please use the instructions provided by Nick to post your proof as attachments.

I read your post on FBI from last March. Sorry you are going through this.

Old 06-09-2018, 12:03 AM   #6
J9turtlepower
Did that work? Do I upload every pic this way?
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2018, 12:08 AM   #7
J9turtlepower
A few more...
Attached Images

Old 06-09-2018, 12:09 AM   #8
nickolasanastasiou
Yes, that is the way.

Sorry you have been going through this, too.

Old 06-09-2018, 12:12 AM   #9
J9turtlepower
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Yes, that is the way.

Sorry you have been going through this, too.
Thank you, it has been a terribly long stressful 6 months. So much has been said and done to me by this man it would take forever to post it all but I would be happy to post any specifics anyone would like to see.

Old 06-09-2018, 12:21 AM   #10
Candipatton
I have witnessed this all. This man is insanely crazy and will not stop! I have been dealing with this guy for 6 months also except I actually paid this man for a turtle he sent dead and the seriously ill one was suppose to be free which cost me more money to rush him to emergency care. My post will come soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!