Wanted crested breeding group - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2004, 02:37 PM   #1
Tiia
Wanted crested breeding group

I´m looking for a breeding group of crested geckos.I live in Finland and cresties are here very rare,at this time in whole country are less than 20 of them.I have been working with reptiles over 5 years now and starting to find these lovely geckos.Unfortunately you can´t buy these from here simply this reason that here aren´t any for sale...all our cresties are bought from overseas.
If somebody would be so helpfull and let me have one breeding group we would have them more in to my country and let peoples have this opportunity to get know this special spiece.
Only import reculars here are that animal have to be some birth-certificate that shows it is captive breed,NOT catch in wild.
Hoping the best.......
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2004, 03:22 PM   #2
EriksReptiles
Talking CRESTEDS!!!

HOW much are you willing to pay? Also shipping will be very expensive! THANKS ERIk

Old 06-27-2004, 03:29 PM   #3
Tiia
I´m willing to pay as much it takes...I have breed papillons(dogs) for 10 years and I have make co-work with lots of people in USA and my paps has fly to USA many times...and I can tell you that is not very cheap
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2004, 03:36 PM   #4
EriksReptiles
CRESTEDS!

Ok well I might be getting rid of one of my breeding groups but all of the offers that I have got have been way too low! All are proven and just got a clotch yesterday! Ok 1 female black and red female(looks green alot also), 1 female thats neon orange with a green stipe down her back, and 1 neon orange male! All have full tails and perfect but have yet to find a good offer! Also I you just want some unsexed RED juvies I have those available and an extra Neon orange male also! THANKS ERIk

Old 06-27-2004, 03:47 PM   #5
Tiia
You seems to have very interesting group.Have you thought any price for them?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2004, 03:52 PM   #6
EriksReptiles
CRESTEDS!!

No not yet cause I really wasnt gonna sell them but if the right offer comes along I probabally will sell them! Also I made a typo in the last post. the orange female layed a clutch(not a clotch???) of 2 perfect eggs yesterday! Just taking offers! Would you be willing to buy any RED juvies(incubated for female but not sure of sex yet) or a neon orange male? THANKS ERIk

Old 06-27-2004, 04:02 PM   #7
Tiia
I prefer to buy a adult female and sexable male...I defenetly will be interested in your orange male but I need adult female allso!You don´t have females for sale?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2004, 04:05 PM   #8
EriksReptiles
CRESTEDS!!!

No I have 2.2 for sale but 1 male is not proven and hes best offer and the 1.2 is for sale if the right offer comes my way but no one has offered me a good price yet soo I have been breeding them! THANKS ERIk

Old 06-27-2004, 04:10 PM   #9
Tiia
Ok...I understand.How old your cresties are in your group?
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-27-2004, 04:23 PM   #10
EriksReptiles
CRESTEDS!!!

THe males turn 2 years old soon and the females one is 2 and one is 1.5 years old about! NO burned out breeders here! THANKS ERIk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread